Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Not seeing you posting quite often in the gambling related topics? Have nothing to share or just not interested?  

Yea true i wasnt posting that much , but i am interested , i'm mostly reading already answered questions that i am interested in. But i should interact more often and i will do so in the future ....

• 4 weeks later...

I went to italy , the first plan was only 1 week of vacation. But at the end of that week my cousin who lives in germany.Well she is married to an italian guy, and they also came and they were kind enough to offer their house if we would expand our vacation , which we did. So in the end it worked out great. (no mobiles , no internet , no computers).  :D

Wow Ahmo, 3 weeks vacation. Nice to hear, you could share more about your vacation in Chit Chat thread. 

Here we go now .

After you go through a fall I will take over. All life will stall,or at least grow slower. What am I ?

I actually know this one so i'll let someone else solve it.

I went to italy , the first plan was only 1 week of vacation. But at the end of that week my cousin who lives in germany.Well she is married to an italian guy, and they also came and they were kind enough to offer their house if we would expand our vacation , which we did. So in the end it worked out great. (no mobiles , no internet , no computers).  :D

Oooohhhhhh Italy, my favourite country :D Where in Italy?

It's great to rest from technology, I must do it once!

Oooohhhhhh Italy, my favourite country :D Where in Italy?

It's great to rest from technology, I must do it once!

At first i was at Lido di jesolo , then visited Venecia,Verona and some other places towards Roma.

Indeed it is great to rest from technology , but also it felt kinda weird.

At first i was at Lido di jesolo , then visited Venecia,Verona and some other places towards Roma.

Indeed it is great to rest from technology , but also it felt kinda weird.

Lovely places! Visited them already! Next time you go in Italy, there's a sweet little town - San Gimignano, you must see it!

It's like time stopped in the middle age! Towers, gate doors, girls playing harp, lovely little streets.. amazing!

Siena-and-San-Gimignano.jpg