Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jaszczurek
    Newest Member
    Jaszczurek

• No registered users viewing this page.

Attraction (NetEnt) - What do you think?

Lets wait and see...but the game still doesn't excite me like some game can!  :rolleyes:  :D

Same here though...

Made almost 1100 spins the other day with bets range of 0.10 - 0.50. Seems like pretty low variance game to me so far. Nice and regular wins, however not even a single win in excess of 50 x bet. 

Same here though...

Made almost 1100 spins the other day with bets range of 0.10 - 0.50. Seems like pretty low variance game to me so far. Nice and regular wins, however not even a single win in excess of 50 x bet.

That's a shame. I thought this game had potential and if I'm honest I thought the one person who would achieve the wins from this game would be you!

That's a shame. I thought this game had potential and if I'm honest I thought the one person who would achieve the wins from this game would be you!

Would love to confirm your words, especially those concerning the big wins, but the truth is that Attraction is not in my playlist at all at the moment. ;) 

I played attraction for several hours just recently...and actually got BORED!!! I was playing in the fun mode...and believe it or not, my original starting balance of $5000 was up to well over $8000...winning in the fun mode...but I know it's all a farce!!! I've played it with real money and never got any wins like I did in the fun mode!  :angry:

Nah! Attraction still doesn't attract me...even with those nice wins in the fun mode.  -_-

Afi, I'm curious mate... Did you ever got more than 4 wilds at all during this free play session? 

Yes I did...just once...5 wilds...within just a few hours of playing! Plus a few 4 wilds with more wilds scattered about! Very good payouts in the fun mode...but try and get them in the real mode! :angry:  

Yes I did...just once...5 wilds...within just a few hours of playing! Plus a few 4 wilds with more wilds scattered about! Very good payouts in the fun mode...but try and get them in the real mode! :angry:  

I tried...and failed. That's why this new NetEnt slot is out of my playlist at the moment. ;)

Has anyone else got 5 or more wilds?

Yep. And who else but Afi could do that. ;)

Afi, I'm curious mate... Did you ever got more than 4 wilds at all during this free play session? 

All the recent NetEnt games are like this. Wild Waters,Wish Master,Aliens,Wonky Rabbits, Attraction, Mega forutne Dreams.

They want our money as fast as possible lol. But seriously the trend seams to be allot of dead spins and small prices and unrealisticly hard to get the top prizes. I dont play any of the new NetEnt games.

Try once to play a whole deposit on Dead or Alive that is a very high variance(High risk) game and try to play the same amount on the above games that are low-medium variance (Low risk), Wish master is high variance tough.

What you will find is that Dead or alive (or any other older NetEnt slot for that matter) will give you allot more playtime than these new slots. I played 50€ on attraction a couple of times and it was gone in 5 min. usually if i play 50€ on Dead or Alive i will get maybe an hour of playtime, og atleast 3-4 times as much as attraction or any of the other new ones.. 

Stay away from the new ***** slots and maybe NetEnt will learn that people are not that stupid.

All the recent NetEnt games are like this. Wild Waters,Wish Master,Aliens,Wonky Rabbits, Attraction, Mega forutne Dreams.

They want our money as fast as possible lol. But seriously the trend seams to be allot of dead spins and small prices and unrealisticly hard to get the top prizes. I dont play any of the new NetEnt games.

Try once to play a whole deposit on Dead or Alive that is a very high variance(High risk) game and try to play the same amount on the above games that are low-medium variance (Low risk), Wish master is high variance tough.

What you will find is that Dead or alive (or any other older NetEnt slot for that matter) will give you allot more playtime than these new slots. I played 50€ on attraction a couple of times and it was gone in 5 min. usually if i play 50€ on Dead or Alive i will get maybe an hour of playtime, og atleast 3-4 times as much as attraction or any of the other new ones.. 

Stay away from the new ***** slots and maybe NetEnt will learn that people are not that stupid.

Definitely not agree with you.  :nea:

And instead of making endless discussions I could recommend you visiting this thread Show time - let's see your winner screenshots! and browsing the last 30 pages or so. You will be surprised (in a pleasant way I hope :)) to find out how many winning screenshots of NetEnt's new slots were published actually. ;)

Now I see my post was missing and still is. 

post-2397-0-42088400-1411292117_thumb.png

Wel,amazing screenshot Luckyloser it was of DOA. I am so glad to see it. Maybe i will share something nice soon. 

Why not.

Edited by ValDes
The correct screenshot has been attached.

My posts and all the replies was removed aswell. Why?

And why is this photo from guts attached to my post??? I did not upload this

Don't have to be too harsh Luckyloser! ^_^ It's just one of those days when nothing goes right at Askgamblers...for a short while only, thankfully! That pic? It has no guts to go with its owner probably!  :D

My posts and all the replies was removed aswell. Why?

And why is this photo from guts attached to my post??? I did not upload this

It is mine post, and it is mixed now until tech. issues are solved :) I have attached your DOA and so on, and will be fixed too :)

Lucky Loser with DOA it really really depends on your luck I've seen £20 got at 9p spins on auto spin within 30 minutes won't always be an hour+ of playtimes many days this game is just completely dead prompting me to dawn the fetal position sobbing into my hands :D! Well not far from it! As for what you said about wonky etc some of these games really do suck but don't give up on wild water and mega fortune dreams dude these games are both very good! Wild water on more than one occasion has took took took took took took took then bang an amazing +200x or higher feature! Mega fortune dreams has fewer dead spins than wild water mainly because combinations are easier to make. The sticky wild feature when you get 3 or more wilds can make giant wins and with such a huge multiplier of 10x possible inside the free spins I can't fault it and it's one of the best progressives I have ever played with ease!!