Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

I'm off for a little holiday!

Heeeeey friends :)

I'm going to a little vacation, road trip to Greece, this night, so be good while I'm away! :D

Our 3 lovely ladies Sharon, Katemak and Awena are my chosen to take great care of all forum members, so you better behave :D

Girls are always more responsible than guys, so I know that forum will rise and shine all the time!

Love yaaaaaaa :wub:  

WHAAAAAT??? My darling Jelena is going on a vacation too??? To Greece??? Geees...I wanna go too...I wanna go too... :cray:

* sigh * Enjoy your vacation darling. Come back with more goody goody pictures.  :good:

(wondering if there are any monkeys in Greece... :D)

I'm going to a little vacation, road trip to Greece, this night, so be good while I'm away! :D

Our 3 lovely ladies Sharon, Katemak and Awena are my chosen to take great care of all forum members, so you better behave :D

Girls are always more responsible than guys, so I know that forum will rise and shine all the time!

you too ??? We will miss you :(  ,I wont be going on  a holiday this year,so say  hi to Aegean Sea from me  :D and have fantatic holiday Jelena !

you too ??? We will miss you :(  ,I wont be going on  a holiday this year,so say  hi to Aegean Sea from me  :D and have fantatic holiday Jelena !

I was wondering when your trip to Greece would be, Katy darling...but never mind, you can keep me company here! ^_^  

WHAAAAAT??? My darling Jelena is going on a vacation too??? To Greece??? Geees...I wanna go too...I wanna go too... :cray:

* sigh * Enjoy your vacation darling. Come back with more goody goody pictures.  :good:

(wondering if there are any monkeys in Greece... :D)

|i told you Afi, come for visit, untill now, we would wait guru in bulgaria and meet lucy on her way back. I told yaaa ! Win that jackpot, it is about the time!

|i told you Afi, come for visit, untill now, we would wait guru in bulgaria and meet lucy on her way back. I told yaaa ! Win that jackpot, it is about the time!

Jackpot...jackpot...I must win a nice big jackpot very soon! Hear me my darling angels...and bring me my jackpot pleeeeeease!  :D

I'll Wave Goodbye as you pass me by.  :D   Stop for a cup of coffee on the way back :drinks:

NO! No! No!!! Don't go, you haven't surrendered to my ideas yet Luciana but I guess I can look at the bright side and take over AskGamblers from here on out muahaha!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hellooooooo here also :)

I'm back and had some nice time! Thanks for your wishes!

Was in Sarti and Thessaloniki, in Greece, BUUUUUUUT also, I was in dear Macedonia, for two days, on Ohrid lake!

It's amazing place! I've heard it's beautiful, before, but didn't expect it's THAT beautiful!

I was thinking about kate and hajnrih while I was there, knowing they live in Macedonia :)

Was in Sarti and Thessaloniki, in Greece, BUUUUUUUT also, I was in dear Macedonia, for two days, on Ohrid lake!

It's amazing place! I've heard it's beautiful, before, but didn't expect it's THAT beautiful!

I was thinking about kate and hajnrih while I was there, knowing they live in Macedonia :)

Any beautiful pictures for us to see darling??? Yeah, include the sceneries too!  :D

Welcome back...again! :D

It's so good to see you here again, now could you please try to calm down the guy here who's name sounds so cold! ;)

Edited by ValDes
typo

My little Icy Romeo? What should I do to him? :D

I don't know, at least not any more... Kiss him, or dress like a cowgirl for him, or shoot him! ... Don't know what, but please do something as he is threatening the whole forum (on numerous occasions :p) if you keep ignoring him. And we all know what the strong love could do with men... :rolleyes:

My little Icy Romeo? What should I do to him? :D

Your worst ever possible way to handle a member!!!  :wub:

Hahahahahahaha, Icy is just joking around, he'll be okay :)

From your absence, I don't think my icy wounds will heal  :vava:  except for.................... (Pictures below for your hint). Only then can my vampire-warlock curse (my obsession towards you) will be broken! 

post-10999-0-65851300-1410289715_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-58454500-1410289864_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-31654900-1410290164_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-88595100-1410290170_thumb.jpg