Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chlebek3333
    Newest Member
    Chlebek3333

• No registered users viewing this page.

What games would you like added to Ask Gamblers?

We have hundreds of games you can play in Free Mode here and we love hearing your reviews on them. But I've noticed a few people have wanted to review or play some games that we haven't got on here yet. So I have created this thread for all your suggestions.

If there are any games you would like us to add feel free to post them below. Simply post the name of the slot and its software provider.

@Biggy - I see you have already suggested ITS A MYSTERY. Which software is this?

Sharon darling, Thunderkick software is not in the list, so none of their games can be included. It would be great if their games like Fruit Warp, Esqueleto Explosivo, Bork the Berzerker, Toki-time, Barber Shop, Birds on a Wire, and including their new game Hit2Split can be added in. For the benefit of those who hasn't or couldn't play Thunderkick games. :D

Sharon darling, Thunderkick software is not in the list, so none of their games can be included. It would be great if their games like Fruit Warp, Esqueleto Explosivo, Bork the Berzerker, Toki-time, Barber Shop, Birds on a Wire, and including their new game Hit2Split can be added in. For the benefit of those who hasn't or couldn't play Thunderkick games. :D

Couldn't agree more Afi. Thanks for the awesome suggestions. I've informed Jelena of this thread she will be keeping an eye on it and informed me they are currently trying to get ALL games added. So watch this space and you may find Thunderkick games added soon. I definitely think it would be a great addition to Ask Gamblers!

Couldn't agree more Afi. Thanks for the awesome suggestions. I've informed Jelena of this thread she will be keeping an eye on it and informed me they are currently trying to get ALL games added. So watch this space and you may find Thunderkick games added soon. I definitely think it would be a great addition to Ask Gamblers!

Whooopiiieeee!  :D

Huh? :shok: Why am I so happy about? I'm already playing Thunderkick games!   :crazy:  :rofl:

What about Afi and I beloved thunderkick slots!? All the best ones so we can not only let others see how good they are but also write some stellar reviews on them ;)!

Yes Afi suggested them, Jelena is away now but when she gets back I'll pass on all the Thunderkick games to her, hopefully they can be added!

There are plenty great games from Bet on Soft ,which I play them a lot and specially from WGS slots ,which they are my favorites,i see only few of them,maybe 10 games ,i think you should add more of them.

Great suggestion, Any in particular hun?

• 3 weeks later...