Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andreas21121980
    Newest Member
    andreas21121980

• No registered users viewing this page.

Oh my god - I WON A TRIP WITH MICROGAMING!!!!

cocopop3011

Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh!!

I entered a competition with Microgaming that was only available to me as I am a member of staff at Ask Gamblers, It was for the media and journalists, but not for players unfortunately.

The trip was for 4 people to THE NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM in London for a SLEEPOVER with the Dinosaurs. It is to celebrate the launch of the new Microgaming Jurassic Park slot. You are four friends get to sleep in the HINTZE HALL of the museum overnight and get exclusive access to the museum. Truly an amazing trip and once in a lifetime kind of thing

AND I WON. I WON I WON I WON. I had an email from Microgaming yesterday saying I had been chosen at random! I have been sent the tickets for me and three of my friends which will take place in October. I was literally shaking reading the email, I have never won anything like this in my life!

Here is what the trip involves:

A night sleeping in Hintze Hall under the iconic Diplodocus skeleton, Dippy
- A three-course dinner in the Museum's Restaurant
- A science show featuring some gruesome forensics
- A quiz at dinner with some amazing prizes
- Stand-up comedy and live music
- Exhibitions including Britain: One million years and Mammoths: Ice Age Giants
- An unusual midnight feast with an edible insect tasting session
- An all-night natural horror movie marathon
- Galleries by night, including Birds, Fossil Marine Reptiles, Creepy Crawlies, Treasures, Dinosaurs, Mammals and the Whale Hall
- A full hot breakfast in the morning.

And the pictures look AMAZING.

Thank you Microgaming Thank you so much!
Keep your eyes peeled because I believe we are going to feature this as a Top Story after the trip has taken place!! Me pictured next to the dinosaurs!!

Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh!!

I entered a competition with Microgaming that was only available to me as I am a member of staff at Ask Gamblers, It was for the media and journalists, but not for players unfortunately.

The trip was for 4 people to THE NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM in London for a SLEEPOVER with the Dinosaurs. It is to celebrate the launch of the new Microgaming Jurassic Park slot. You are four friends get to sleep in the HINTZE HALL of the museum overnight and get exclusive access to the museum. Truly an amazing trip and once in a lifetime kind of thing

AND I WON. I WON I WON I WON. I had an email from Microgaming yesterday saying I had been chosen at random! I have been sent the tickets for me and three of my friends which will take place in October. I was literally shaking reading the email, I have never won anything like this in my life!

Here is what the trip involves:

A night sleeping in Hintze Hall under the iconic Diplodocus skeleton, Dippy
- A three-course dinner in the Museum's Restaurant
- A science show featuring some gruesome forensics
- A quiz at dinner with some amazing prizes
- Stand-up comedy and live music
- Exhibitions including Britain: One million years and Mammoths: Ice Age Giants
- An unusual midnight feast with an edible insect tasting session
- An all-night natural horror movie marathon
- Galleries by night, including Birds, Fossil Marine Reptiles, Creepy Crawlies, Treasures, Dinosaurs, Mammals and the Whale Hall
- A full hot breakfast in the morning.

And the pictures look AMAZING.

Thank you Microgaming Thank you so much!
Keep your eyes peeled because I believe we are going to feature this as a Top Story after the trip has taken place!! Me pictured next to the dinosaurs!!

wow,wow,wow CONGRATULATION SHAAAAROON  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Whaaaaat??? I wanna go...I wanna go!!!  :D

Congrats Sharon darling! Good thing it's only a model dinasaur...and not sleeping with a real live one...hahahahaha.  :D Enjoy the trip, enjoy the dinasaur, enjoy the insect feast (eeeew), then come back and tell us all about it!  ^_^

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, Im really looking forward to it.

The only thing is it is 10 days AFTER my due date! The baby is due on the 15th October, as long as I go on or before my date I can go. Valleys is going to have the baby and sophie overnight as its just one night and then I am going to take my mum, my sister and my sister-in-law!

So we have to keep our fingers crossed that this baby arrives when she is supposed to lol.

@Man U - I wish it was the boat trip - that looked amazing!

Oh maaan...timing is not very encouraging there, Sharon darling! Sleeping with a dinosaur 10 days after just giving birth isn't a good idea at all...I think...or Dr Love thinks... ^_^ Better if 30 days have lapsed. ;)

If the baby wouldn't mind coming two weeks early then that would be great. Anything from 37 weeks gestation is classed as full term :D

Me and Valleys will have to start getting down to the birds and the bees around that time ALOT as they say it encourages labour ... If you know what I mean :D :D :D

I'm sure my valleys won't have any complaints :D :D

yes I know hun ,you just do,what you have to  :D and he wont complaint ,I am sure of it  :D

This is the itinerary for my trip

- three-course dinner in the Museum's Restaurant

- full hot breakfast in the morning

- a night sleeping in Hintze Hall under our iconic Diplodocus skeleton, Dippy

- science show featuring gruesome forensics and the ***** lives of insects

- thrilling exhibitions including Britain: One Million Years and Mammoths: Ice Age Giants

- stand-up comedy and live music

- unusual midnight feast with an edible insect tasting

- our galleries by night, including Birds, Fossil Marine Reptiles, Creepy Crawlies, Treasures, Dinosaurs,

Mammals and the Whale Hall

- dinosaur-drawing class in the Darwin Centre

- a quiz at dinner with amazing prizes

- all-night natural horror movie marathon

- cash bars serving a selection of wines, beers and soft drinks

And there is Hintz Hall where we set up camp

image.jpg

Well done Sharon although I hope you'll like your unusual insect feast. I do wonder what they'll provide. Send us a screen of your midnight snack when you have the chance sweetie  ;)

If it happened already then my post is late

No not due to happen until 25th October! And I will, I intend on taking pictures of everything!