Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sstefan997
    Newest Member
    Sstefan997

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's your WORST video slots?

Oh okay! Apart from DOA do you have any other slots you really don't like?

Many since I discovered PHOTON!

Especially Avalon II

I stopped experimenting now. PHOTON is only used for IMMORTAL

I have always had an advantage on many players because I play the same games all the time. So it's hard to say which on is not for me.

As for my personal worst video slot... This must be NetEnt's Robin Hood! I truly hate this game, from all my heart and sole!  :D

I've had a few really good wins on this slot but I do have to agree with you its not the best. The way you get free spins is ridiculous and then when you do get them you win like a quid or something.

I've had a few really good wins on this slot but I do have to agree with you its not the best. The way you get free spins is ridiculous and then when you do get them you win like a quid or something.

A quid?! How about a penny or a big fat zero instead! :D At least this was the outcome for 99% of my features with Robin (The Stingy) Hood slot! :p

It's a shame though because I do like the feature on the main game! Never mind. Agreed Robin Hood NetEnt makes it onto the WORST list!

Cool, we have a deal then! :D

By the way, I'm seriously considering the idea to put yet another slot in the worst ever list. Mad Hatters from Microgaming is the name of that slot! I truly hate this game as it is the only one Microgaming powered game which 'honored' me a session worth almost a thousand bucks and ending with the pathetic overall RTP of 48%! :angry:  

Cool, we have a deal then! :D

By the way, I'm seriously considering the idea to put yet another slot in the worst ever list. Mad Hatters from Microgaming is the name of that slot! I truly hate this game as it is the only one Microgaming powered game which 'honored' me a session worth almost a thousand bucks and ending with the pathetic overall RTP of 48%! :angry:

Madhatters is an awful game. Just so boring!

DOA is worshiped everywhere. I do not understand why!

500'spins to get a free spin that pay nothing

Constant near hits

Never paid me anything except 5 sherif badges one time and then took it all back

I just can't get into that game. Dunno

I don't hate but I have it on the do not play list

Constant near hits

Never paid me anything except 5 sherif badges one time and then took it all back

Excuse me, but 5 scatters on DOA is the dream hit for all fans of this slot?! I doubt more than 10% of them ever got this win combination...

DOA is a lottery. Excellent game but not for me.

I like more consistent games.

Games like DOA made me lose close to 50k on 32 red. Even though I never played that game there. Don't think they have it anyway.

Chasing big payouts for my style of play is not good. DOA is a game to play at 30 cents. Not 6 bucks.

I hope u hit those scatters

Constant near hits

Yeah Madhatters is not the best, although I haven't had chance to play it on mobile yet

Indeed! I don't think I've even had four!

I've had three..... And a zero payout more than once!

Well, I've had everything in this game. Including 5 scatters on numerous occasions and bets and several wins in excess of 3000 x bet so far. Obviously, there is absolutely no way for me to agree with you when it comes to Dead Or Alive slot. ;)

There is one other that is on the top of my list...

Avalon 2

One of the most useless games for me. Betting 6 bucks a spin and seeing big win when hitting 50 bucks is an insult!

For the first time I agree with you. :) Avalon II is definitely a fantastic slot in terms of graphic, music, features and so on ,but it sucks big time in terms of paying! Sorry, but that's the reality and if someone is having doubts about that, I recommend him/her try finding a decent winner screenshot across the internet. ;)