Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    omaretsh
    Newest Member
    omaretsh

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's your WORST video slots?

I know we all discuss our best slots but out of interest I wondered which slots we hate? What are your worst slots?

When Valdes first said about creating this thread I instantly thought loads of slots would come to mind but in fact I'm struggling to think of more than one at the moment!

For me my NUMBER ONE worst slot is BEACH - NetEnt.

Valleys wants me to add Demolition squad but I can't because I actually like this slot!

So tell me..what's your worst slots!

nooooo..I like Lost Island and I really like fisticuffs! Although I agree Zombies is not that great!

Lost island has serious potential but it takes far too much even at tiny bets 20p a spin even! I can't stand games like that! Fisticuffs well if I was allowed to swear I have an apt nickname for it :))! Took nearly 100quid from me at 60-£1 bets best hit for nearly 200 spins was a crappy 18.50! something like that just really dislike this game! Yep zombies sucks!!

Lost island has serious potential but it takes far too much even at tiny bets 20p a spin even! I can't stand games like that! Fisticuffs well if I was allowed to swear I have an apt nickname for it :))! Took nearly 100quid from me at 60-£1 bets best hit for nearly 200 spins was a crappy 18.50! something like that just really dislike this game! Yep zombies sucks!!

I only play Fisticuffs at 20p I like to play it when I only got like a tenner in my account, hope for the 5 wilds to come which gives a win in excess of x100 then I can go play something else.

I remember I used to like Zombies but yeah I agree that has to go on the worst list!

To sum zombies up 1 many dead spins 2 barely anything good when you do win 3 feature ridiculously hard to trigger and when you do get it it's often poor not once had a x5 or x10 win..

I've had the x10 feature once but couldn't agree more that the free spins are almost impossible to trigger. And I find its a really boring slot too. Not much excitement to it especially when your not winning

another game I should like but just can't stand is space wars it took nearly 100 off me one day at min bet! I say I should like it because last year I hit top symbol on it winning nearly 300euro for 2quid but since then never seen anything as good.

OMG, 3rd row is incredibly awful on almost every spin! And another game of very good disappointment, if not done already, if NetEnt's Flowers! 

another game I should like but just can't stand is space wars it took nearly 100 off me one day at min bet! I say I should like it because last year I hit top symbol on it winning nearly 300euro for 2quid but since then never seen anything as good.

This one of my favourite every slots! I love it! I have some amazing wins and screenshots from this slot, But I can understand its one of those slots you either have luck with or you dont!