Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

Guru is off for a fortnight

It was just a joke, all of it. ;) And if I tell our boss I'm off for another two weeks someone will die - either for being shot or from getting a heart attack! :D

OMG i thought it was true and wanted to make a comment that you playit smart,and look at this farsa going on,ahahahah

No vacation ? Well,you can gamble anytime. :)

OMG i thought it was true and wanted to make a comment that you playit smart,and look at this farsa going on,ahahahah

No vacation ? Well,you can gamble anytime. :)

Or work anytime...I bet my boss will choose the second option. :D

Anyways, sorry for the confusion my dear Awena. Please forgive your guru. ;)

It was just a joke, all of it. ;) And if I tell our boss I'm off for another two weeks someone will die - either for being shot or from getting a heart attack! :D

I knew it, he was thinking about shooting my other leg!  :o

As for your lie, I got angry and threw some dishes on the floor  :angry:

Please, be a good boy and tell us why do you stop only with 'some' dishes?  =@

All of a sudden I'm a boy now!?!? How about you fish me with a better comment :p Just joking with the dishes...........I didn't smash any lol. I should lie more often though, it seems I can retrieve more truth and feedback from you guru. As for L (Or Elle cuz that sounds hot), the strong winds keep sweeping her away from me! This is where my ability to stop time should play very well!!  :D

All of a sudden I'm a boy now!?!? How about you fish me with a better comment :p Just joking with the dishes...........I didn't smash any lol. I should lie more often though, it seems I can retrieve more truth and feedback from you guru. As for L (Or Elle cuz that sounds hot), the strong winds keep sweeping her away from me! This is where my ability to stop time should play very well!!  :D

I knew you were joking, however I'm constantly trying to provoke you somehow and pull you out of this 'condition of total obsession'. :p Yes, I know Luciana is a woman, deserving to be to worshiped day and night :D, however there are other people and topics here also in an urgent need of your attention from time to time. ;) I'm sure Lu will understand though. :p

I knew you were joking, however I'm constantly trying to provoke you somehow and pull you out of this 'condition of total obsession'. :p Yes, I know Luciana is a woman, deserving to be to worshiped day and night :D, however there are other people and topics here also in an urgent need of your attention from time to time. ;) I'm sure Lu will understand though. :p

Yet the soft sounds of her voice remain a calm breeze in the open. I can't catch a break with her! She can pull me out but as she's Aries the ram, I might have to ram "something else".........I'm going to ram her..................................stubbornness  :p

My next level of "the crazy obession" would have to be beyond the forum rules which would be raging profanity! It'll be fun and everything will be censored to honor the guru's presence as I respect him soooo much lol  ;)