Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

Guru is off for a fortnight

Liar! :p From the moment I went off you started to dance from happiness! Or it's just coming as a result of the final stages for your obsession from a particular person here.  :lol:

Not exactly that I danced fully in content because the lady too left with you nearly the same time. I did however had plenty of fun causing mischief in this very forum  :D

As for the final phase of my forum obsession.........they rest on the lady's hands. I don't go over my crazy limit, just within them but gladly Coco thinks it's too much hahaha. Oh and by the way, I didn't post a wanted poster of you because your sssuucchh a nice guru......only the heroine who's......so kind to leave without any goodbyes. The thread is "Wanted - Hot Fugitive on the run!"  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me for not using Italian to announce the next news as it obviously becoming very popular in here these days. ;)

And soooo, Guru is off for another two weeks!!! Hip Hip Hooray! :D

Goodbye forum and hello Thailand! 

P.S. E 'solo uno scherzo!

you are going to Thailand  :shok: and now I am jealous ...but happy trip Guru and have really good time there,you deserved it ! :good:

Forgive me for not using Italian to announce the next news as it obviously becoming very popular in here these days. ;)

And soooo, Guru is off for another two weeks!!! Hip Hip Hooray! :D

Goodbye forum and hello Thailand! 

P.S. E 'solo uno scherzo!

Whaaaaaaaaaat???!!! Guru is off on another holiday???  :shok: Going to thigh-land? Oops, I mean Thailand.  :D WOW!!! Whatever you do, have fun and enjoy every second of your holiday mate!  :good: