Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sxtere
    Newest Member
    sxtere

• No registered users viewing this page.

Jurassic Park

clement

Managed to make a good 1300 set of spins today... Seems like quite an interesting game at prima vista, interesting free spins features, all of them with very good potential to produce insane hits... However, basic game seems a bit underestimated, producing small winnings all the time as the biggest one I had for all these spins was just a little over 25 x bet! :o

The hunt goes on by the way... Hope I'll hit some good win to show soon. ;)

Been playing Jurassic Park a bit today - I like it!

Haven't had no wins in excess of x100 yet but I think its a slot that I'm going to like. I've had free spins just once at the moment but only won £4.90

Had T-Rex Mode once which lasted for 7 spins...but this is the most I won!

image.jpg

I know what I've wrote doesn't make this slot sound very good - but I see potential

Sorry my screenshot extension is not working on my laptop so had to screenshot a screenshot! SORRY

Been playing Jurassic Park a bit today - I like it!

Haven't had no wins in excess of x100 yet but I think its a slot that I'm going to like. I've had free spins just once at the moment but only won £4.90

Had T-Rex Mode once which lasted for 7 spins...but this is the most I won!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I know what I've wrote doesn't make this slot sound very good - but I see potential

Sorry my screenshot extension is not working on my laptop so had to screenshot a screenshot! SORRY

Lol screenshot a screenshot! Haha like using a gun to shoot a combination lock on a safe for the same gun  :D Your priceless my dear Coco :)

I only see potential through the T-Rex Alert feature that puts more wilds for 6 paid spins. They should waive the cost of 6 future spins for that! For trying to earn the free spins, I've yet to collect them as I tried on $0.30 - $0.60 bets for 1 hr & 20 mins and still nothing! Are they good?

Lol screenshot a screenshot! Haha like using a gun to shoot a combination lock on a safe for the same gun  :D Your priceless my dear Coco :)

I only see potential through the T-Rex Alert feature that puts more wilds for 6 paid spins. They should waive the cost of 6 future spins for that! For trying to earn the free spins, I've yet to collect them as I tried on $0.30 - $0.60 bets for 1 hr & 20 mins and still nothing! Are they good?

I didn't read the pay table! After having the T-Rex feature the second time for 6 spins I assumed I mis counted the first set and realised its probably 6 every time. I'm being lazy and not reading the pay tables!

I've only had free spins once not brilliant but I do think that there is potential to earn some big wins through them. I'm playing just 30p a spin too. As you can see my bankroll is extremely low so I can't afford more than that! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Like I mention somewhere before Microgaming slots are cursed for me:)…Jurassic park is no exception. I was fighting with him for like 4h in Maria.com( didn't review it yet) and from my experience this is another Microgaming slot where winnings are a way to low in comparison with bets/spins. I don't remember exactly if I ever hit something big on Microgaming slots. And if I did it never cover invested money:). I don't know how you guys but I've crossed this slot. 

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe in time?

Actually no Coco.... I really don't like it. It doesn't pay well and the free spin and trex feature are not for me.

Many went crazy with Avalon II. Now look. Same with all these new games. I am not really a fan of that.

Batman,terminator,Jurassic and others just are not consistent slots. Not for my style of play

I filled up the board with the lowest paying dinosaur on free spins. I got 1k? Wow. I had already put In close to that this was last month.

Not for me.

Hope y'all enjoy it.