Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fun88nz
    Newest Member
    fun88nz

• No registered users viewing this page.

Some Net Ent games wont open

hajnrih

lately i started playing some Net Ent games and on some of them I got a message unsupported graphic hardware. I googled around and found this nifty little thing. I tested it on Mozilla. Extract it to c:/program files/Mozilla restart the browser and you will be able to play the games. A bit laggy but good enough.

d3d9.zip

I got this problem only when playing through Chrome and never ever with IE and Firefox. 

What's this dll file, hajnrih?

Valdes, this is the same problem I had when I created the "Unsupported graphics......." thread. 

Don't know how we can fix this, the only solution is to find a browser that works....it's annoying to change through just for the new games but what can we do?

i'm not sure what the problem is but apparently these new Net ent games require stronger video cars with a solid gpu processor which supports Vertex/ Pixel shader 3.0 this dll file simply emulates this feature allowing you to play at lower graphics. Earlier I was playing on a laptop with core 2 duo cpu with 8600 graphics with 512 dedicated vram and now i have a crappy ati radeon x1350 and got this problem.

Valdes, this is the same problem I had when I created the "Unsupported graphics......." thread. 

Don't know how we can fix this, the only solution is to find a browser that works....it's annoying to change through just for the new games but what can we do?

This works on mozilla definetly put the dll files in the mozilla folder and the games will run. havent tested it on Chrome yet though.

It doesn't work on Chrome, same with the slot game Lights

And let there be light :D :D Sometimes I get scared of my own genius. Ok chrome is a great browser based on flash and the new versions have a nasty little critter inside called pepper flash. It wasn't enough for them to have Macromedia so they had to add another don't ask me ask google why. anyway two of them running togeather is what causes the problems. So you have to disable the little Pepper. Here's a link to a tutorial to do so and now you can enjoy net Ent on Chrome.

https://www.enounce.com/chrome-disable-pepperflash

Thank you and have a good night :)

Of course you are a genius and we are all extremely happy because of this. :D

However, we have already came to the conclusion (in the other thread) that it is the annoying flash, built in Chrome what is causing these issues. :p 

But thanks for trying to solve this anyways, much appreciated! :good:

Of course you are a genius and we are all extremely happy because of this. :D

However, we have already came to the conclusion (in the other thread) that it is the annoying flash, built in Chrome what is causing these issues. :p

But thanks for trying to solve this anyways, much appreciated! :good:

Well that is the solution disable Pepper flash and use only Macromedia.