Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hdjisbd
    Newest Member
    Hdjisbd

• No registered users viewing this page.

Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet!

I can't save most of my screenshots, even i didn't make cashout, I knew guys would love it to see, but to wager from ND bonus, and winning, but your enough again stupid to mess up everything. Oh, no matter it is lazy Sunday, I think that I used all the collest ND bonuses, need to look after one of them.

I can't save most of my screenshots, even i didn't make cashout, I knew guys would love it to see, but to wager from ND bonus, and winning, but your enough again stupid to mess up everything. Oh, no matter it is lazy Sunday, I think that I used all the collest ND bonuses, need to look after one of them.

Why can't you save your screenshots Hun?

Got this beauty on TH2 then the game just fell flat on its face taking me down to 23quid then gonzo took more followed by a dire run on a few other games should have just megalowrolled with the £47 the good news is how bad several games were hopefully should have better luck next time! Other wins are from other days mostly.

post-4909-0-51624100-1408020981_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-22496300-1408021030_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-93672900-1408021054_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-14433700-1408021088_thumb.jpg

Great screenshots! I've never played Jungle Trouble, is it any good?

It can be but that bloody feature really hard to get that is my first time ever getting it! The game has 3 features in the free spins increasing multipliers,nudging wilds(like on untamed tiger and other games) and a premium symbols option like disco spins/devils delight has. It has a good paytable and definite potential but so does Aladdin game also by BGO :)

I have to get a few screenies added here also if I stop winning over 100x bet then I can start lol that will be right already and probably have some I can add just now but going to check later and get them on.

Wau Clement, friend of mine lost 3000 euros while playing drunk, anyway I am sorry to hear for such a huge amount being lost :(

so damn true but not from experience I'm wiser than that and don't need drink to lose lol 

only play drunk with a strict and fixed budget meaning plan ahead before you get drunk and whatever you do man don't spend the damn beer money    :rolleyes:

so damn true but not from experience I'm wiser than that and don't need drink to lose lol 

only play drunk with a strict and fixed budget meaning plan ahead before you get drunk and whatever you do man don't spend the damn beer money    :rolleyes:

Hehe, sounds as pretty solid plan to me! :good: