Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    And1962
    Newest Member
    And1962

• No registered users viewing this page.

My first thoughts were to think of a game so instead I wanted to find out what you might be scared about. Gambling related, outside of gambling or whatever seems to be frightening! Real, fake, possible or impossible. This'll probably be a short thread and possibly a debatable one so I'll go first:

My fears are:

That I would enter a room, I would see a big hole in a wall, the door behind me shuts itself, I can't open the door and a bunch of spiders, insects, snakes and scorpions come rushing in! Also, Zombies if they're real (it's a possibility) and objects nearby that move on their own.....ie. a fold up chair that folds itself up and is thrown against a wall.....on it's own! A small object like a vase falling is one thing but a huge object moving or hitting something else....ON IT'S OWN!!!  :o

My worst nightmare is:

Valdes: Icymod, you have been banned for........... :o I don't know how i can sleep after

(He's getting ideas now)

Icy, are you okay mate? I'm a bit concerned about you, to be completely honest. 

To answer your question yes and yes, this probably is a bad idea of a topic. I should've known.

Now just remember that I have some big imagination and I am boasting with creativity!

No no, the idea is just fine. I was just, you know, a bit surprise to see a cheerful member like you starting such a spooky thread. ;)

Ohh okay that's what you meant by asking me if I'm okay lol thought you meant it seriously like.....Icymod are you okay? Do I need to call an ambulance? I was figuring out how you meant that

My first thoughts were to think of a game so instead I wanted to find out what you might be scared about. Gambling related, outside of gambling or whatever seems to be frightening! Real, fake, possible or impossible. This'll probably be a short thread and possibly a debatable one so I'll go first:

My fears are:

That I would enter a room, I would see a big hole in a wall, the door behind me shuts itself, I can't open the door and a bunch of spiders, insects, snakes and scorpions come rushing in! Also, Zombies if they're real (it's a possibility) and objects nearby that move on their own.....ie. a fold up chair that folds itself up and is thrown against a wall.....on it's own! A small object like a vase falling is one thing but a huge object moving or hitting something else....ON IT'S OWN!!!  :o

My worst nightmare is:

Valdes: Icymod, you have been banned for........... :o I don't know how i can sleep after

(He's getting ideas now)

ahhhh Icy  :o big boy,like you having fears like that??? Are you watching horror movies lately  :rolleyes:

I can't swim so i have a terrible fear of water and as a kid I grew up with Jaws the movie so sharks horrify me. Summer vacation for me is not by the sea but on some mountain Mavrovo usually in my country.

same here mate, fear of water, and also fear to see big amount of water, i wonder what i will feel if you close my eyes, sit me on ship, and open my eyes somewhere between USA and Spain in the Ocean. :)

Also really fear of high buildings, or anything which bring me to high. Ahh, and snakes, fuc*ing fuc*ing snakes, hate theeeeeeeeeem, terrible creatures.

Hahahahahahaha Icy, what made you come to this idea?? Have you been analysing your life, interests and fears lately or just watched some horror movie?

And your biggest fear  :lol:  You amuse me whatever you write.

I don't have particular fear, nor I want to think about it :) But I'll think about it, just for you my Romeo.

Oh hajnrih and yapro, that's a disaster. I love swimming so much!! Can't imagine life without beach, at least for a few days in a year!

:D Sorry, but to person like me, who adores sand, beach, sea, swimming, summer, it's just like a big miss :(

Dont get me wrong I like the beach, sand and all the sexy bikini girls around ( or no Bikini ) :D , but having a good time at the beach for me is lots of bear in some beach bar with a good cold shade and some nice trance music.  :wub:

ahhhh Icy  :o big boy,like you having fears like that??? Are you watching horror movies lately  :rolleyes:

No, I just thought of you Katemak......then what came to mind is Witch, than Halloween and it led me to this idea....about fears and what frightens people  :p

I can't swim so i have a terrible fear of water and as a kid I grew up with Jaws the movie so sharks horrify me. Summer vacation for me is not by the sea but on some mountain Mavrovo usually in my country.

Just don't be stranded in an ocean, you'll be fine

same here mate, fear of water, and also fear to see big amount of water, i wonder what i will feel if you close my eyes, sit me on ship, and open my eyes somewhere between USA and Spain in the Ocean. :)

Also really fear of high buildings, or anything which bring me to high. Ahh, and snakes, fuc*ing fuc*ing snakes, hate theeeeeeeeeem, terrible creatures.

I'd prefer heights over snakes.........and if thinking about King Cobras da*n......there more aggressive with there movements and their hissing!  :o

Hahahahahahaha Icy, what made you come to this idea?? Have you been analysing your life, interests and fears lately or just watched some horror movie?

And your biggest fear  :lol:  You amuse me whatever you write.

I don't have particular fear, nor I want to think about it :) But I'll think about it, just for you my Romeo.

Oh hajnrih and yapro, that's a disaster. I love swimming so much!! Can't imagine life without beach, at least for a few days in a year!

Everyone's been saying I watch horror movies lol..........okay I love horror movies for the record but the idea never came from them. I had some spare time after reviews thinking about another thread with lots of creativity left over. 

You don't have anything to fear? Everyone has something to fear about..........but if it's the Shadow King you fear about, you could say that  ;)

@Katemak, what about you honey witch? You must be afraid of something or have experienced some type of nightmare in your life? Please do tell.

of course I have fears ,well actually one,but I wont say it ,compared to your fears mine is ridiculous :rolleyes:  

Not as ridiculous as zombies or being banned by the lovely administrator for being too good at what I do? Come on tell us Oct 31!

Ahahahahahahaha hahahahahaaha, Icy I really fell in love with your posts!

But "Come on tell us Oct 31" is EPIC!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

Okay, I'll think about my fears more deeply and closely.

hajnrih!! A trance music? Why didn't you tell that?? You're posting Ceca in musical thread, come on, don't be selfish, share some nice trance with us, or at least me, I'm fan!

Ahahahahahahaha hahahahahaaha, Icy I really fell in love with your posts!

But "Come on tell us Oct 31" is EPIC!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

Okay, I'll think about my fears more deeply and closely.

hajnrih!! A trance music? Why didn't you tell that?? You're posting Ceca in musical thread, come on, don't be selfish, share some nice trance with us, or at least me, I'm fan!

Is trance anything like rave or techno? No laughing at my comments  :p

As a typical gambler I have only one fear... Seeing how my balance become big fat zero! ;)

Valdes, you don't have any other fears? To me losing all the money is generally everyones fear! Nothing personal you want to share about? 

Valdes, you don't have any other fears? To me losing all the money is generally everyones fear! Nothing personal you want to share about? 

Well, if you insist...

Biggest fear - snakes! I was completely determined to get rid of this fear, even caught a small ring snake with bare hands 25 years ago, took it home and did everything to overwhelm my fear by making it some kind of a pet... All efforts in vain...:(

Biggest nightmare - dealing with a bounder! Man, you have no idea how scary and mad this could be if you are living anywhere across Balkan Peninsula. If there is a reason I would like to leave my beautiful Bulgaria then it is simply this one. :(

Well, if you insist...

Biggest fear - snakes! I was completely determined to get rid of this fear, even caught a small ring snake with bare hands 25 years ago, took it home and did everything to overwhelm my fear by making it some kind of a pet... All efforts in vain... :(

Biggest nightmare - dealing with a bounder! Man, you have no idea how scary and mad this could be if you are living anywhere across Balkan Peninsula. If there is a reason I would like to leave my beautiful Bulgaria then it is simply this one. :(

You see.....you and I have something in common! Snakes are a bit of my fear.....it's not the actual snake I'm afraid of, it's the injury/bite from them (Bite + venomous poison)

Snakes? :D But how do you fish? There is many water snakes I believe :)

lol bounder! That's a middle name of a mankind here in East Europe  :(

By motor boat? Hehe he doesn't care what's in the water, as long as he fishes his a** off on getting those fins! He's not going to take "No" for an answer and he's tougher than I thought.

When Luciana said "many water snakes", it is like the Amazon rainforest? (I have lots of time to spare!)