Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Botaniker123
    Newest Member
    Botaniker123

• No registered users viewing this page.

I've been playing Fruit Shop since I can remember and I would go as fas as saying I do LOVE this slot. Over my time playing it I've managed to rack up some pretty impressive amount of free spins. My all time record amount of free spins is 47!!!

Unfortunately as I've only just come up with the idea I don't have a screenshot to prove that 47 but I was just wondering for all the Fruit Shop fans out there - What's your record amount of free spins?

If you have any screenshots, please share them. I will, from now on keep my eye on the amount of spins I get and hopefully I'll have a nice one for you soon. I'm afraid I can only get the ball rolling with a screenshot of 18 spins played which was just now...but I hope to be contributing more soon. I've never even come close to my 47 for a second time, but one day I will - I WILL.

Please share your comments, or just your general love or hated for Fruit Shop with us all below

image.jpg

a bit annoying slot tbh, you spin, get 1 freespin, it pays nothing, once again, once again :)

Have no logic explanation, but some how Fruit Shop slot never managed to grab me. I play the game from time to time, but never had a decent run on it, just as I never gave it a serious run of a couple of hundred spins though...

Yes it's one of those slots you either like or you don't, there's no Inbetween. Valdes, I would seriously consider doing a few hundred spins on auto-spin...I think you might just fall in love with it if you were to give it a chance!

Yes it's one of those slots you either like or you don't, there's no Inbetween. Valdes, I would seriously consider doing a few hundred spins on auto-spin...I think you might just fall in love with it if you were to give it a chance!

Yeah, maybe I should really pay some serious attention to this game and see if it could become my next obsession. :) 

Hahahaha, but it was obvious :) Free spins were constantly raising. Got some in the beginning, then free spins gave another free spins and so on. Great fun!

Haha, for you maybe... Why don't you give this game to some of our colleagues at the office and see what they will comment. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is one of the worst netent games right next to starburst,lights, attraction and that new one that resembles fruit shop in the way it plays

But why do you think so? Suffered massive losses with these games or you just hate their winning potential? Like I do for example... :D

But why do you think so? Suffered massive losses with these games or you just hate their winning potential? Like I do for example... :D

I call all those slots "sucker" slots lol. Because they are made to just empty your wallet without any hope of a big win. Anyone who plays allot of slots knows you can never,ever win anything decent on those games without betting with some massive high bets.

I never play low variance games either. Better to play high risk games and win some massive amounts now and then.

If you play slots for entertainment purposes these are the games for you(I personally dont find them entertaining). I think NetEnt makes these kind of games for people who see slots as a form of entertainment and dont really play for the win.

And to be honest i think NetEnt has taking a huge stepp in the wrong direction with their recent releases. Slots or any kind of gambling are an expensive type of entertainment and when i chose to spend my money on gambling i like to stand a chance at winning.

And all those very low,low, and low medium variance games that NetEnt has been spitting out for the last 2 years are just horrible. And to be honest i find their low variance games to be more volatile than their high variance games... And that makes no sense.... Just try to notice the amount of dead spins on the games mentioned above... Some of those games goes 20-30 dead spins on the regular and they are supposed to be LOW VARIANCE??? Makes my brain hurt lol... Compare that to their high variance games DOA comes to mind.. I seam to get allot of more playtime from DOA than any of those so called low variance games.

Basicly its next to impossible to win on any of their low variance games people should realize that and stopp playing them and then maybe NetEnt will start making some good slots again.