Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    And1962
    Newest Member
    And1962

• No registered users viewing this page.

Heya! :)

Well, since we already have  Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!  and 5 Scatters Topic I believe it is about time to create another one, also dedicated to huge winnings and call it 5 Wilds Topic. ;)

And so, feel free to post here all winning screenshots containing 5 wilds, no matter if the win is big or small. 

Heya! :)

Well, since we already have  Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!  and 5 Scatters Topic I believe it is about time to create another one, also dedicated to huge winnings and call it 5 Wilds Topic. ;)

And so, feel free to post here all winning screenshots containing 5 wilds, no matter if the win is big or small.

Time to go through all my screenshots then....and start playing even more so I can contribute here!

This hit is the equivalent of 5 wilds as wilds only substitute in 5 reel drive 5 wheels is the same as getting 5 wilds on any other mg game very rare ;)! got this January last year I think. :) Nearly jumped out my seat!

Holy "smack Luciana's A** " with a paddle/pillow before she disappears again! That win is too super for any brilliant word I can think of!!! Luck is shining on you dude!! Great Job yet "Great Job" doesn't still seem to be the right words for a big $100+ win coming from 5 paylines at 1 coin. Whatever word is beyond the word "Excellent" is what I'd put it as!

:hi:  :good:  :good:  :good:  :hi:

Very nice! I can't win anything more than £12 on this game too many dead spins for me :(

Well, none of these hits came in just a spin or two, you know. Most took some several hundreds of spins until it finally landed 3 wilds. Still chasing the dream combination of 4 and more wilds in a base spin though...would be a tremendous hit! ;)

Dang it, before I fixed my HDD I had 5 Wilds on Magic Portals. It's gone now but I'll find a new way for 5 wilds soon

Oooh...yes that's a slot I've had 5 wilds on too but I think I've deleted my screenshots of them ones because the wins weren't all that big.

You gotta get 5 connecting wilds cocopop, thats where the real money is.

I find it harder to hit 5 wilds on Microgaming slots, they probably pay more aswell.

I hit 5 wilds on The Avengers during thors feature, paid quite a bit, around £500 from a 40p stake if i remember, anyway i'll try and post some screenshots if i can, hopefully 5 wilds on Great Blue during the feature and i can retire from gambling at the age of 26!

You gotta get 5 connecting wilds cocopop, thats where the real money is.

I find it harder to hit 5 wilds on Microgaming slots, they probably pay more aswell.

I hit 5 wilds on The Avengers during thors feature, paid quite a bit, around £500 from a 40p stake if i remember, anyway i'll try and post some screenshots if i can, hopefully 5 wilds on Great Blue during the feature and i can retire from gambling at the age of 26!

Yeah....if I only I could! But I still had five wilds nevertheless! But that's why the wins were so low!

Will consider this as a promise. ;)

As promised for a new 5 Wilds screen, I have Girls with Guns - Frozen Dawn Magnetic Free spins! After the 5th Wild on the last reel, it shifted to the left and blew up my 1st reel wilds.......but it only put me down a bit. 2nd screen is my total! The very first time getting 5 wilds on magnetic spins, I hardly get these many wilds!!!

post-10999-0-10225100-1407902419_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-99465800-1407902424_thumb.jpg