Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is your favourite music/song during free spins?

The cashapillar big win/feature music always gets me going. :)

Also I love the IM soundtrack, you know you've played this game too much when you know all the words to each song....

Indeed. It's not just a coincidence that so many of our members (including me :)) like Immortal Romance soundtrack so much. :) 

BUT! I bet I'm the only one who downloaded the official soundtrack. hehe

There are 2 songs from the soundtrack that are not in the game, maybe one is played when you achieve golden status.

Official soundtrack? :o Didn't even suspect there's Immortal Romance official soundtrack available to be honest. :) 

Perhaps, you could share with the fellow members more info about it...

Happy to, but I don't think I'm allowed to post links but I'll try.

http://www.immortalromance.com/

It's not a spam link so I doubt ValDes would get upset?

Out of interest what does the link take you too? I'm using my iPad and being very lazy can't be bothered to load my flash browser which the link requires!

Is it a video or some music maybe?

Lol. I think Icy thinks he's troy! Lol

What are you talking about? That's Nightingales post, not mine lol 

For Nightingales post, I think we can arrange that for Luciana........it's perfect as the darkness cometh on Oct 31. The perfect mood can be set for this charming gal AND....we can support Morganthe on her very special evening (Katemak)  :p  ;)  :lol:

lol my codes are hard to crack and the only this that needs to crack literally is Luciana's unbreakable stubborn and persistent personality. Nothing from this heroine will cheer me up, I've been barking at this tree for too long, no apple to hit me with or it's leaves to hit me on my face, a falling branch maybe but nothing happens......I'm not evening saying "Hey Luciana, I want to bang you today" because that idea would mean I would have my way with her and that totally would be very very very..............................................................................................................................................what was I thinking about again?  :D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...