Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

Are you an Auto-Spinner?

YEEEES FINALYYY someone with same thinking,I was talking about this all time and they were laughing at me,not you Sharon .

biggie I was telling them that on Starburst slot ,when the first time the Starburst lands I know when to stop so i could catch the other one and they were laughing at me and yes,why BGO doesnt have stop button .ohh and all i got answer from Valdes,hi and his NANO BANO winning , combination SECONDS ufff  :rolleyes:

No...I think the same too. I always have!

However much I love immortal Romance I always stop the reels to get the free spins

YEEEES FINALYYY someone with same thinking,I was talking about this all time and they were laughing at me,not you Sharon .

biggie I was telling them that on Starburst slot ,when the first time the Starburst lands I know when to stop so i could catch the other one and they were laughing at me and yes,why BGO doesnt have stop button .ohh and all i got answer from Valdes,hi and his NANO BANO winning , combination SECONDS ufff  :rolleyes:

Yes, my "NANO BANO winning , combination SECONDS ufff " could not compare at any case with your ultra professional method of discovering and presenting such monumental scientific discoveries, such as catching starburst symbols for example!  :hi:  :D

I just literally have no idea whether or not to autospin now because as I said before when I first played Subtopia Thunderfist and Alien Robots that 3rd scatter always fell when I got the timing dead on! That's how I won so big so easily but so many people are doubting me but the fact RTG have it on record it's a skill stop button and does make an impact does that mean it also works on Playtech,Net-ent,MG etc? So many times on games like Mr Cashback that last scatter so hard to get making me now think it is possible to click stop and bang on the free spins. Although trying to do it on Jack and the beanstalk and Reel Steal would be nearly impossible it spins so quickly!!

Edited by bigdk88

Auto spin or stop button has absolutely no influence on the outcome. Check the fine print cl from the makers.

Also, if two scatters falls and your internet cuts, then u reconnect, Payout one was determined the second you pressed spin. Makes no diff

As my post on page 2 proves...this is not correct for the STOP button.

But we all have different opinions on this it seems. Which is great I love that we are all split down the middle when it comes to the STOP button.

Auto-Spin definitely has no difference on the outcome of the spin...I think that one we can all agree on!