Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lahdes
    Newest Member
    Lahdes

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's in your head when starting to gamble online?

ValDes

I already explained what was in my head. I wanted to better understand, as forum administrator, what are you people talking about here :D

Also, I wanted to get to know how some things work, so I can participate in talks, not only reading it with big question sign above my head :p

And of cooooooourse, I wanted to impress you Guru :D

To impress me?! How exactly? By calling your beloved Guru a terminator or a teddy bear...:p

1. What is the first thing to cross your mind when sit by the computer and start playing?

I hope i don't loose it all this time

2. How it looks like?

Full tea mug of vodka,brand new pack of cigarets and a poker face

3. What do you think in that moment? 

I quit gambling if don't win today

4. Are there any particular emotions? Positive or negative?

Nope

5. What feelings are crossing your mind? Fun, thrill, joy, anger, rage...?

Excitement at first later on just rage rage and more rage

6. Do you have a special 'recipe' or a 'spell' for a success before each session?

Five times start auto spin then turn it of after one spin then continue to spin manually when playing slots for other games nope :)

Are you sure vodka could help with gambling? Have tried a few times myself...each time it was a disaster! :D

The 'recipe' is really awesome. :good:

hajnrih, some of your one-word posts lately are really difficult to understand? Care to explain? 

Very simple actually i start playing hoping to win big money,  Very exited when I start, I go nuts when I get a big win, The devil inside me says now were gonna make a killing , i loose my mind when I loose all my money and at the end I wanna blow up the laptop :D

Very simple actually i start playing hoping to win big money,  Very exited when I start, I go nuts when I get a big win, The devil inside me says now were gonna make a killing , i loose my mind when I loose all my money and at the end I wanna blow up the laptop :D

I can completely understand what you are talking about... I've been there... :(

Maybe a bit of an advise, if you don't mind. I'm still gambling with the dream of the big hit, we all do it, but the only difference with my start is that now I know it will take time. ;)

I can completely understand what you are talking about... I've been there... :(

Maybe a bit of an advise, if you don't mind. I'm still gambling with the dream of the big hit, we all do it, but the only difference with my start is that now I know it will take time. ;)

It's been about 3 months without a withdrawal now, getting dry as the Sahara desert :D

I wanted to impress you with my big big winnings and "skills", but they are stubbornly not coming up :p

They will... eventually! It is all a matter of persistence and luck. And if you wish to win, you should start gambling for real money of course! :p

• 3 weeks later...