Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tamtam.1
    Newest Member
    Tamtam.1

• No registered users viewing this page.

I don't know if I like them... I tried driving one once, but it ended up in the way that the bike was standing only on the back wheel which scared sh*t out of me and I never wanted to try it again :D

The first time I tried a bike I ended up the same butt over head in the air, you know Luciana the famous Tomos APN 6 :D

Cocopop I know not completely wrecked but full engine job would have costed her some hard earned bucks !

Luciana and hajnrih, when I first rode a motorbike, throttled it so hard on the first gear that I ended up doing a wheelie for a second or so which amused me like ***** ... I then thought of doing it again the same way but this time I throttled it more then I should have and ended up on grounds with bruises and blood coming out from my knees and elbows... Lol..

My bike got wrecked on mud guard and I got so scared about telling the incident to my parents that I got bike repaired from my pocket money and wore full sleeves shirts so that no body could see my bruises.. Can you believe this :p

But soon I again rode my bike and learned it eventually and now I ride bike like a pro B)

@eminem - yes mega bucks, it's sat in her garage idle at the moment!

I've only ever ridden Valleys bike, the KTM I showed you with him on the back, never on my own so it doesn't count.

But I have flipped a quad! :D

Same as the other guys. I was used to a thumb throttle as opposed to a twist throttle. First time rode a 4stroke quad with a twist throttle .... I came off it :D

@eminem - yes mega bucks, it's sat in her garage idle at the moment!

I've only ever ridden Valleys bike, the KTM I showed you with him on the back, never on my own so it doesn't count.

But I have flipped a quad! :D

Same as the other guys. I was used to a thumb throttle as opposed to a twist throttle. First time rode a 4stroke quad with a twist throttle .... I came off it :D

No worries cocopop, there is always a first time lady :D