Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Babyjcc2828
    Newest Member
    Babyjcc2828

• No registered users viewing this page.

Anyone rides a bike?

KTM 200

What a beautiful bike. Unfortunately I can't claim it as mine. It was my partners. But we sold it just before my partner had his accident. Even though it wasn't mine, valleys did try teaching me to ride to ride it but I'm better on the back :D

We are HUGE lovers of bikes here though and Quads. We have a 110CC at the moment for our daughter but it's an animal. It's too fast so we are selling it for a slower one for her. (She's 9)

Why do you ask?

image.jpg

KTM 200

What a beautiful bike. Unfortunately I can't claim it as mine. It was my partners. But we sold it just before my partner had his accident. Even though it wasn't mine, valleys did try teaching me to ride to ride it but I'm better on the back :D

We are HUGE lovers of bikes here though and Quads. We have a 110CC at the moment for our daughter but it's an animal. It's too fast so we are selling it for a slower one for her. (She's 9)

Why do you ask?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'ts beautiful. A friend of mine has a KTM 400cc cross. A real fun to ride.I just wan to know if anyone likes bikes and is a rider as well as a gambler  :p

I'ts beautiful. A friend of mine has a KTM 400cc cross. A real fun to ride.I just wan to know if anyone likes bikes and is a rider as well as a gambler  :p

It was a stunning bike, we were both sad to see it go. My little girl is into quads at the moment, but daddy (valleys) is hoping she will get into bikes although I'm doubtful. Lol

KTM are about the best ... It's like the Ferrari of the car world in my eyes.

Valleys is passionate about bikes and I must say I do like a good motorbike. I haven't got the hang of riding them yet but it's definitely on my to do list before I die :D

Its funny because I could never understand why people loved bikes so much, until you sit on the back of one! Once that happens you never look back!

Do you ride yourself hajnrih? What's your favourite bike?

And thanks for starting a great topic! I suppose bikes and slots kind of have something in common - they are both a gamble :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Started work on the Bike today will update on progress and pics soon  :yahoo:

Then you should tell us what do you exactly feel, so we know if your excited or, what is going on. We gonna have biker party on 20 of August at my favor place,and will post some pics, just for this thread,,

I am also biker hajnrih !

Though I have had a ride on some of the most popular bikes like Suzuki GSX 1000 or Hayabusa as we know it here though I am not sure about the name ... LoL ..

Then I have had a ride on some local bikes here in India like yamaha 150r , Bajaj pulsar 200 and some scooter as well like vespa, honda activa , honda eterno and honda aviator......

But the irony is that , only honda's belonged to me and all other were either test drives or belonged to my friends.... LoL... :D :D

Hajrinh, you send me your skype I would love to see your bikesand in future we can trade parts too because here in India parts and accessories are cheap ! :)

I am also biker hajnrih !

Though I have had a ride on some of the most popular bikes like Suzuki GSX 1000 or Hayabusa as we know it here though I am not sure about the name ... LoL ..

Then I have had a ride on some local bikes here in India like yamaha 150r , Bajaj pulsar 200 and some scooter as well like vespa, honda activa , honda eterno and honda aviator......

But the irony is that , only honda's belonged to me and all other were either test drives or belonged to my friends.... LoL... :D :D

Hajrinh, you send me your skype I would love to see your bikesand in future we can trade parts too because here in India parts and accessories are cheap ! :)

I have a kawasaki gpx 250 1990 model doing the wiring currently if you have access to spare parts I can work something out with my mechanics friends I just don't know how much is the shipping from india to macedonia...

I have a kawasaki gpx 250 1990 model doing the wiring currently if you have access to spare parts I can work something out with my mechanics friends I just don't know how much is the shipping from india to macedonia...

Hajnrih , that is something to worry about .. If you need anything feel free to ask, I can quote you the prices thereafter ! And I would love to see your gpx when its ready.. Do share the image !

I use to ride my automatic peugeot when I was 7, I could reach the ground, I would stop and father would take of the bike, later, he said, he wont buy neither for me or brother, because if something happen he would not forgive himself, he said, I wont buy you a death, and when I had money to buy the one I wanted,,, hm,,,my soft heart destroyed everything, but no matter,I will buy that bike sometimes in the future for sure.

That's a great bike .. How much is it costing you ? And I am surprise it offers 170 kmph .. That's a great accomplishment .. Btw , where do you stay, I mean which country ??

until now it's costing me 3 used laptops and 40 euros for the ecu. It has an ecu from gpz 500 and a little tweak in the engine giving it an extra 30 km/h :D . Hope the engine doesn't blow up at full throttle. I'll be changing the engine for 500 cc next year probably as soon as it passes technical and registration. I live in Macedonia, The Beautiful Balkans :wub: