Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pektom
    Newest Member
    pektom

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fancy liking our Facebook page?

My gosh, sorry Guru, the first moment I saw your photo above, looked like some ***** on fire or exploding  :o  :o  :o   :blush:

hahahahahah,,, that was exactly what i thought when I saw that pic but Guru has mentioned his eye and that he sees everything, and then after taking deeper look into pic, I have reallised it is the eye actually but I couldnt afford such a comment. hihiih :rofl:

My gosh, sorry Guru, the first moment I saw your photo above, looked like some ***** on fire or exploding  :o  :o  :o   :blush:

Lol, exactly! And now I'm laughing so loud, after he removed it with this brilliant explanation :D

Still nothing to add to this comment. :(

Are you offended? Oh don't be so sensitive Guru, you know I'm joking. And look at the things from the bright side. I wanted to say that this forum is like a truck and you're it's driver :)

oohhh the truck driver one,ahahaaa I saw it  :D ,well its not funny Jelena ;) ,shame on you ( pssst I have to say that Jelena sorry  ;) )