Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mjw1993
    Newest Member
    Mjw1993

• No registered users viewing this page.

Royal Panda contest

I just thought I should put this up based on peoples interests (most likely the Queen of Darkness in using her tactics on the No Deposit bonuses will be attracted by this). I read a few things when I was bonus hunting with my search engine on No deposit bonuses and saw this link. 

<snip>

You'll see a banner on the right about the contest!

It's for Royal Panda that'll need 500 Facebook likes to draw an Ipad Air 32 GB and distribute 10 euros for everyone with an account after their goal! 

@Valdes, my apologies for posting this link but it may seem reasonable to draw attention to this promotion. (I think he's creating a warning point for me even though this is my first time posting a link....possibly external. OMG, he's really going to pistol whip me this time! :o )

@Katemak, I can already see your face beaming with an 80% open smile when this finishes......maybe!

Edited by ValDes
External link removed.

I just thought I should put this up based on peoples interests (most likely the Queen of Darkness in using her tactics on the No Deposit bonuses will be attracted by this). I read a few things when I was bonus hunting with my search engine on No deposit bonuses and saw this link. 

<snip>

You'll see a banner on the right about the contest!

It's for Royal Panda that'll need 500 Facebook likes to draw an Ipad Air 32 GB and distribute 10 euros for everyone with an account after their goal! 

@Valdes, my apologies for posting this link but it may seem reasonable to draw attention to this promotion. (I think he's creating a warning point for me even though this is my first time posting a link....possibly external. OMG, he's really going to pistol whip me this time! :o )

@Katemak, I can already see your face beaming with an 80% open smile when this finishes......maybe!

yes I know this site and allready know about the contest,thanks Icy :D

Do not joke with Valdes and rules, or he will take his weapon and just start punish all, even those who not guilty :p

But if srsly, posting affy link to some other affiliate promo, also so not attracting promo like 1/500 chance to win gadjet and 10 euro ndb is a bit not  good Icy, not fair to affiliate where you post( askgamblers). No one from us go to site you link here, and post our promotions there, this is basic rule in this business i guess.

Do not joke with Valdes and rules, or he will take his weapon and just start punish all, even those who not guilty :p

But if srsly, posting affy link to some other affiliate promo, also so not attracting promo like 1/500 chance to win gadjet and 10 euro ndb is a bit not  good Icy, not fair to affiliate where you post( askgamblers). No one from us go to site you link here, and post our promotions there, this is basic rule in this business i guess.

:spiteful: 10 euro free is great promo and specialy when it comes to FREE CHIPS ,i did made a lot withdraws  from freee chips yapro  :diablo:

Not a word about such contest on their website though...

everybody with a Royal Panda account are qualified for the raffle for the Ipad ONLY if they registered through that site ,which Valdes deleted ;) and  will receive 10 euro no deposit bonus on their account. 

Any advice on suggesting about links like these, perhaps notifying one of the "really nice" admins to help or something? As for the girls, yeah mutiny!!!

At least this time Valdes didn't kill me with his lecture (using the emoticon for fainting), he just up and went to remove the link. He's the dude we can't live without in this forum

Right. I'm not using FB at all and thought it could be possible for other members to share something under the account, but obviously I was wrong...;)

I'm not an expert user of FB myself, so I may be wrong but I think you can only post replies to things that are posted by Ask Gamblers!