Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jessthemess
    Newest Member
    Jessthemess

• No registered users viewing this page.

Don't make me spin my lasso! :p

ohhh dont lie to us,you are not going anywhere :( ,anyway you are not allowed to go without permission ,understood :girl_devil: ???!!!

Please continue to talk in this matter, both of you ladies! It's thrilling!!!  :D  plus emoticon moving eyebrows up & down!

Ohh I know!! Luciana uses her lasso so I can't go anywhere...tied up and all and Katemak gives me an order not to go anywhere! How can I not obey her command? What else ladies what else!?!?  B)

I wish you winnings in everything you do and emotional satisfaction, health at the first place! :drinks:

And I wish you all the same too my dear Emina! Good health, good heart, good life, for ever more!  :drinks:  :friends:

Please continue to talk in this matter, both of you ladies! It's thrilling!!!  :D  plus emoticon moving eyebrows up & down!

Ohh I know!! Luciana uses her lasso so I can't go anywhere...tied up and all and Katemak gives me an order not to go anywhere! How can I not obey her command? What else ladies what else!?!?  B)

Hahahaha...I see that Icy is finally getting a bit of thrill and satisfaction here! Way to go mate!  ^_^

Yeah, wish there is an icon that has the eyebrows go up and down, up and down too... :D  

Hahahaha...I see that Icy is finally getting a bit of thrill and satisfaction here! Way to go mate!  ^_^

Yeah, wish there is an icon that has the eyebrows go up and down, up and down too... :D  

hihihi,, i just got an idea,,dont take me wrong, but i like this one very much,,

post-61595-0-10102600-1405988031_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-18731600-1405988086_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-30706800-1405988323_thumb.png

ohhh and whyyyy you continue to write here at this topic?? you are nooot going anywhere ,is that clear ??? :girl_devil:

Yes, my dearest Queen, I hear you loud and clear my Queen, I ain't going anywhere my darling Queen...  :D