Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siliok
    Newest Member
    siliok

• No registered users viewing this page.

22nd June 2014 may possibly be the start of a new life for me! Because it is on this day that I finally get a good job opportunity from an old friend of mine, a colleague and a comrade since my earliest working days many years ago. He's an Architect, just as I am (yeah, I've never disclose this bit of info about me before, until now! ^_^ ) and he just got very lucky with some new projects. And as luck has it, it turns out that I get to share a small piece of this wonderful pie too!

Notice anything strange or odd so far? The number 22! The number of my birth date, as per Icy's recent post in another thread. And to break more surprising news, my birthdate falls on the 11th day of the 11th month! And if that is not surprising enough, the time was 11pm!!! Triple 11s in my birthdate, hehehe. But if you think that I'm someone special with a special mission in life, naaaah, I'm just an ordinary guy who had went through a very tough life all these years...and 2 broken marriages! If you think your life has been real hard, there's always someone else out there who's living a harder life than you. I'm one of them! Believe it or not, hehehe.

After such a wonderful time here at Askgamblers, the time has finally come for me to move on and away from this forum. But you know me, my habits are as tough and hard headed as I am, so you can expect me to pop in here once in a while, whenever I can. Right now, I don't know how everything is going to be, how my work schedule is going to be like, but a lot of travelling will be involved. More time on the road for me, but thankfully, I will have my favourite songs with me wherever I go! That's another thing I can't go without. What's that? Oh yeah, yes of course, and my Lady in Red too! Hahahaha.

Behind all these happiness and laughter, there's been tons of hardship, sadness and grief. Not many people know about this dark side of my life, because I'm forever on the side with the sunshine...just like the moon! My secrets remain my secrets. I don't want others to feel sad for me. I want them to be happy with me, just as I am with them, and this include all of you here at Askgamblers! It really breaks my heart to say "goodbye", so I won't! I'll be back again. God knows when but I'll be back! And just like a peeping Tom, I'll peep at all of you once in a while! Hahahaha.

My new schedule is due to start next week, probably from 1st July. So I'll have a few days still at AG, to enjoy what's left there is for me here. And one of them is...writing more reviews!!!  :D Oh maaan, I shall be needing that dough for my coming trips!  ;) And I certainly don't want our devilish Queen to whip me up for not asking permission first, hehehe. So there, my Queen!  ;) As for all my Ladies here, you're forever with me, with MY Lady in Red!  :D

Last but not least, my gratitude to our Guru, our Forum Heroine and our Tut Tut Lady for making my stay at AG as wonderful as one can expect it to be! Precious moments in my life!  :hi:  :give_rose:  :air_kiss:  

Oh Afi!

I don't think you realise how much you will truly be missed here. Your such an asset to Ask Gamblers and to me personally.

We have had many many deep personal conversations about our lives and you have been a true friend! I personally feel very privileged to have met you and if you don't keep in touch I will seriously hunt you down and kick your a*s

Please take care of yourself. You deserve this Afi - your a great person, and from the things we have talked about I know what this will mean to you. I wish you all the very best and will never forget you mate!

Oh Afi!

I don't think you realise how much you will truly be missed here. Your such an asset to Ask Gamblers and to me personally.

We have had many many deep personal conversations about our lives and you have been a true friend! I personally feel very privileged to have met you and if you don't keep in touch I will seriously hunt you down and kick your a*s

Please take care of yourself. You deserve this Afi - your a great person, and from the things we have talked about I know what this will mean to you. I wish you all the very best and will never forget you mate!

Oh God! Thank you Sharon my dear! Yes, I do share your feelings and thoughts too, and I can feel the sadness in your heart as I can feel it in mine. You're my twin, remember...and twins never go apart!  :D  :give_rose:

Sad, but life is not ending, right?

Good luck afi, take everything from new opportunities, i really wish you best of luck!

Thank you Yapro my dear friend! We've hardly get to really know each other, and only just, but that is good enough for me!  :hi:  :good:

You take care too, you hear?!  :D

Afi, I don't get it. I understand you have a great opportunity now in your new job, you will be travelling a lot, but you also say you'll pop in here once. Perfect, so it is not an 'goodbye' after all. What you are saying is you won't be so active in the future here at AG, due to busy workschedules and travelling.  :smile: But you will be active  :yahoo:

I wish you the best of luck with your new job, I hope it works out fine for you. Take care, and please, do visit AG and write a little. (It don't have to be long stories  ;) )

See ya,

Regards & good luck,

Seat

Edit: a small visit , let's say 1 in 2 weeks, is the least I expect from you  8) Anything above that would be great.

Afi, I don't get it. I understand you have a great opportunity now in your new job, you will be travelling a lot, but you also say you'll pop in here once. Perfect, so it is not an 'goodbye' after all. What you are saying is you won't be so active in the future here at AG, due to busy workschedules and travelling.  :smile: But you will be active  :yahoo:

I wish you the best of luck with your new job, I hope it works out fine for you. Take care, and please, do visit AG and write a little. (It don't have to be long stories  ;) )

See ya,

Regards & good luck,

Seat

Edit: a small visit , let's say 1 in 2 weeks, is the least I expect from you  8) Anything above that would be great.

Whaaaat? Oh geeees! So it is, Seat! Clever boy! Hahahaha. 

No, it isn't a 'goodbye'...I can't say that to all of you! It's more like a separation, or a duty-call thingy, or something like that, hehehe. Yes, of course, I'll definitely peep in as often as I can, and pop in whenever I can, probably once a week on weekends.

Thank you so much Seat! Yes, I'll do my best on my new job, and I'll take good care of my lonely self too!  :D

As for you, if you don't take care too, I'll send our vampire over and suck you dry! Hahahahaha.

Take care my dear friend!  :hi:

Why am I sad at the moment. 

Well, you gonna make our Guru cry, second, I wish you a good luck,,

Third but not less important, there is no good Bye ,, maybe,,stand by ,,and dont make us cry hihi

Afi, just use your superpower and stop by, say Hi.

Afiii,,ccc

Why am I sad at the moment. 

Well, you gonna make our Guru cry, second, I wish you a good luck,,

Third but not less important, there is no good Bye ,, maybe,,stand by ,,and dont make us cry hihi

Afi, just use your superpower and stop by, say Hi.

Afiii,,ccc

Awenaaaa! So glad you could drop by, and just in time too! You were gone for so long, thought I'll never get to talk to you again before I become too occupied, hehehe.

At least I can see my influence catching up on you a little bit, eh Awena Amina dearie. I like that 'no goodbye, maybe standby, and dont make us cry'. I could have written something like that too!  :D

Errrr...what's the ccc Awena? Russian Republic of CCCP?  :p

hahaha Afi, you......  :D , due to nicotine addiction and medicines your vamp would die instantly after a small zip of my polluted blood.  ;)

All the best for you,  :good: , and you are never alone ! 

"Whaaaat? You cannot be serious?!" That was McEnroe, not me, hehehe.

Nicotine addiction and medicines??? Oh my god! I think our vampire is not going to like your blood Seat. It won't taste as good! Hahahaha. But then again, he seems to prefer SYT Balkan blood most...woooo...hahahaha. (SYT = Sweet Young Thing!  :D ) 

Yeah, I guess you are right too. Michael used to say that many many times to me..."You are not alone..."  ^_^ (R.I.P. MIchael!)

Had some good convos with ya mate! Enjoy the new life my grandfather was an architect and he was pretty successful at it as you will be too! speak when you can man take care!

Bigdk88 ;)

Yep, we surely did Bigdk, and exchanged some interesting tips on gambling too!  ^_^

Thank you brother! And you take care too, you hear?!  :hi:  :good:

Enjoy your new found success Afi! I had a great time with your jokes and words twisting into a laugh! Hehehe I was going to take the forum heroine away but you caught me off track lol! :p   We had some great things in common.....with other forums this was the best, most interesting gambling forum that got me really active in posting....so much that Valdes has been annoyed for a long period of time in the process! Last beer before you go dude!  :drinks:

Icymod, Official Teaser of AskGamblers

P.S. I was going to steal away the FH but I had a change of heart.......I'll let her enjoy her swing  :pardon:

Enjoy your new found success Afi! I had a great time with your jokes and words twisting into a laugh! Hehehe I was going to take the forum heroine away but you caught me off track lol! :p   We had some great things in common.....with other forums this was the best, most interesting gambling forum that got me really active in posting....so much that Valdes has been annoyed for a long period of time in the process! Last beer before you go dude!  :drinks:

Icymod, Official Teaser of AskGamblers

P.S. I was going to steal away the FH but I had a change of heart.......I'll let her enjoy her swing  :pardon:

Yes, indeed Icy brother! Even more in common with your 11 and my 22! A nice surprise indeed, hehehe.

Oh maaan! Don't quit so easily! The Forum Queen is anybody's prize, whoever can take all her kicks and karate chops and buy her chicken chops. Frozen chicken just won't do! Hahahaha. I still have that image in my head of a beautiful lady swinging from a tree...so let her swing into your arms first...or else...gone forever!  :D

Whenever I'm not around, you'll have to take over Icy! The forum needs crazy people like us, 1 out but 1 still around!  :D

Here's to some super great memories at AG!!!  :drinks:  :drinks:  :drinks:

You take care too Icy...but don't get too HOT...you might melt away!  :lol:

If you ever venture to UK let me know on this man! Have a good journey man! I will do mate!

That will be one of my wishes brother! London and UK is like my second home. Spent 6 years there, enjoyed every second of it, and haven't had the chance to go back there. If one of these days I can manage to fly over, I have so many stops to make! In UK and in Europe! I'll probably need a 1 month vacation! Hahahaha.  ^_^

Afi, my fellow brother 'in arms'! :D So glad you finally managed to find what you've been looking for, mate! :good: Usually, would wish success and good luck and stuff, but since I know you and what great person you are, I don't have doubts you'll cope in a perfect way with the new challenge! Just as you always do! :)

And here's the point when my sentimentality ends... You are NOT allowed to say goodbye,  nor farewell, not even Аu Revoir! :nea: 

You are NOT allowed to miss from here for more than a week. And you are NOT allowed to say No! :pardon: 

In case you have some doubts...Please, you don't want to make me release the AG Girls Squad hunting you down, right?! :D Or worse, do you want to see a crying Guru?  :cray:

You are NOT allowed to say goodbye,  nor farewell, not even Аu Revoir! :nea:

You are NOT allowed to miss from here for more than a week. And you are NOT allowed to say No! :pardon:

In case you have some doubts...Please, you don't want to make me release the AG Girls Squad hunting you down, right?! :D Or worse, do you want to see a crying Guru?  :cray:

No goodbye, no farewell, no au revoir? No missing for 1 week, no saying 'no'? See a crying Guru?  :shok:

NO!!! Ooops...I mean YES sir Guru sir!

No goodbye...no make you cry...no missing...no hunting...but you can always send the AG girls over...I'll get plenty of cans and bottles ready!!! Waaahahahaha.  :lol:

Not to worry mate..."I'll survive"! Where have I heard and seen that before???  :D

But nonetheless, thank you too for everything you've done for me Guru mate!  :hi: 

CHEERS!!!  :drinks:

Valdes finally understands me! The AG girls and a crying guru.......hmmm the girls right now (holding some handcuffs and some whipped cream canisters) and for the crying guru........either now would be a wonderful time or wait for one of us to win the jackpot.......the pile of money for the jackpot winner and the corner for the guru, the stage is set up & everything's perfect!  :p  :lol:

Hmm I wonder how the man with 2 pistols and the others would be if I were in your shoes Afi? 

Who will miss me? /  Who will not (If name is centred then the opinion, at least in mine, is neutral)

Afi

Luciana

Valdes

Cocopop3011

Awena

Katemak

Bigdk88

Assuming he's laughing at my post for any reason: Think about it this way

3 Good Writer's - 1 Good Writer - 1 Good Writer = 1 Good Writer left  :p

Things and feelings are NOT always so obviously, my dear fellow Icy!  ^_^

What we think and what others think may not be the same. When we think we are not missed, for any reason, someone will be looking for you. When we think we will be missed, nobody looks for you! Hahahahaha.

The world is round, anything goes, anything can happen. Just as kids would wonder why people at the south pole don't actually fall down from Earth and into space? Odd isn't it? They should, by logic, but they don't! Hahahaha. All these worldly and life mysteries make living more fun!  :D

Things and feelings are NOT always so obviously, my dear fellow Icy!  ^_^

What we think and what others think may not be the same. When we think we are not missed, for any reason, someone will be looking for you. When we think we will be missed, nobody looks for you! Hahahahaha.

The world is round, anything goes, anything can happen. Just as kids would wonder why people at the south pole don't actually fall down from Earth and into space? Odd isn't it? They should, by logic, but they don't! Hahahaha. All these worldly and life mysteries make living more fun!  :D

Yeah, tell me , my friend... :friends:  

You see the colors around, I see the colors, but some younger boys are only seeing black and white. And it's never only B&W, never...:p

Oh gees, why there aren't more men like you, Afi, with your awesome and philosophical approach to people !  :cray:

Yeah, tell me , my friend... :friends:  

You see the colors around, I see the colors, but some younger boys are only seeing black and white. And it's never only B&W, never... :p

Oh gees, why there aren't more men like you, Afi, with your awesome and philosophical approach to people !  :cray:

Well mate, if there are plenty of 11s and 22s people around, then those numbers wouldn't be special anymore, right?!  ^_^

Just as if everybody is like the Pope, then nobody would need a pope...and the world would turn around unbalancedly!!!  :D