Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sumpfkuh
    Newest Member
    Sumpfkuh

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 2 months later...

I don't like watching tv also, because of those stupid commercials  <_<

Anyway, I've watched Nightcrawler last night and that movie was dark but awesome (does this make me a bad person?) :D

Jake Gyllenhaal played his role very convincing.

Upcoming movie I would like to watch is : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice. Starring Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman!

post-61914-0-99802700-1417948811_thumb.jpg

I loved the Christopher Nolan Batman franchise so much that the prospect of another Batman franchise movie so soon after it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. If it was Christian Bale and Nolan was behind it then I'd be more enthusiastic. It's got nothing to do with Affleck. I know he almost killed the Daredevil brand single handedly but I think he'll be alright as Batman. It's just these superhero mash ups rarely work. The Avengers is the exception to the rule.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Also I'd like to know has anyone watched Making a Murderer?

It's a one series, 10 episoide documentary. It's a true story documentary with the entire series put together based on actual video evidence about a guy who was wrongly convicted and jailed for 18 years before being released on new evidence, He then gets framed for a murder.

It's one of the most interesting things I have ever watched!

Me and my partner are also thinking of trying those series Coco. But now we've started to watch Breaking Bad. Yes, we didn't watch it before because I usually don't like mainstream things, but this one is really good! At least I don't know what to expect and that's fun.

Breaking Bad is awesome! I think you'll both enjoy it. Let me know what you think when you're finished.

Breaking Bad is awesome! I think you'll both enjoy it. Let me know what you think when you're finished.

i also like watching Breaking Bad. is was great TV show.. did you watched spin-off prequel of Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul ? it's great too

i also like watching Breaking Bad. is was great TV show.. did you watched spin-off prequel of Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul ? it's great too

No I haven't watched it although I can see it on Netflix. They've just started airing series 2 as well haven't they? Maybe I'll watch this after I finish Sons of Anarchy.