Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

Can zynga poker help you be a better poker player?

yes, I dared ask that question. This is bec. I am prtty much new to gambling and playing poker. So, my question is, is zynga poker a good place to practice or is it like laughable.. just be honest with me. Are there sites out there that's free where I can train/ sharpen my skills? I want to train first for a few days before I use real money thanks.

]

Edited by cocopop3011
Link removed!

yes, I dared ask that question. This is bec. I am prtty much new to gambling and playing poker. So, my question is, is zynga poker a good place to practice or is it like laughable.. just be honest with me. Are there sites out there that's free where I can train/ sharpen my skills? I want to train first for a few days before I use real money thanks.[/size]

Hi vikkydonald - I replied to your Bingo post yesterday too. I hope your not a spammer, because I put a lot of effort into my text for you.

I can't answer your poker question I'm afraid because I'm not a poker player

yes, I dared ask that question. This is bec. I am prtty much new to gambling and playing poker. So, my question is, is zynga poker a good place to practice or is it like laughable.. just be honest with me. Are there sites out there that's free where I can train/ sharpen my skills? I want to train first for a few days before I use real money thanks.

What a cool question!! :)

I was Zynga's poker expert! :D You can learn some good things, like basic things - raise, call, fold.. and of course, what cards are stronger and better and also what combination is stronger than other. Of course, there's always a luck and you have to think with 100% of your brain, because even if you think you have such a strong cards, there's usually somebody with better ones and you slipped it off your mind :)

Anyways, it's a good practice, because you play it against real players, the only difference is that you don't play for real and your own money and you're relaxed, so probably you think clearer and you're relaxed, no pressure.

Enough from me, don't want to waste words if this is another spammer :D:p

• 1 year later...

i don't think zynga poker can help you became better player. the main reason is that this is free play. playing slots at freeplay mode is very similar to real mode. but at poker is not like that. i played many times poker for real money and fun money. but at fun mode you will find a lot of players who will play with all cards.. at real poker tables is different.

• 2 months later...

Zynga poker can be somehow helpful in learning how to play poker. It's a free play so it's a good start of familiarizing yourself with great card combinations. For the beginners it's important that you first learn the basic stuff in regards with playing poker without risking your pockets and bank accounts.

Zynga poker can be somehow helpful in learning how to play poker. It's a free play so it's a good start of familiarizing yourself with great card combinations. For the beginners it's important that you first learn the basic stuff in regards with playing poker without risking your pockets and bank accounts.

And do you play poker yourself?

And do you play poker yourself?

I think so ;) Yeah, just a tad bit and I had never bet "real money" in Poker. I'm only playing the basic 5 card draw and don't look forward to playing its other variants. I would say other gambling games fit me better than Poker.

And are we talking about slots here or other table games?

Mostly slots. Mainly because it requires less strategic thinking (though sometimes an ample amount helps). On a personal point of view, there's no better gambling games than slots. They're so addictive, creators of slot games did an exemplary job of making gambling so irresistible.

• 4 weeks later...

Mostly slots. Mainly because it requires less strategic thinking (though sometimes an ample amount helps). On a personal point of view, there's no better gambling games than slots. They're so addictive, creators of slot games did an exemplary job of making gambling so irresistible.

Yep I agree they are very addictive! 

]

Hello vikkydonald and welcome to AskGamblers!

I saw this question and asked my poker friend who answered, but as I forgot his answer, I will ask again and post his reply!

]

Hello vikkydonald and welcome to AskGamblers!

I saw this question and asked my poker friend who answered, but as I forgot his answer, I will ask again and post his reply!

I don't think Zynga helped my poker skills at all. The first time I ever played a real Texas hold em game was when I was 18. My friend's mom taught me the rules of the game and we went to a poker event and I won the tournament (200$ from some hillbillies). It was beginner's luck, for sure. But then I got used to playing poker online with sites like Zynga where people make reckless bets because there's no value assigned to the outcome. The experience did not sharpen my poker abilities or senses.