Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dani26
    Newest Member
    Dani26

• No registered users viewing this page.

Football World Cup 2014 - let's have some talk about it! :)

I think Croatia-Mexico is gonna be an 'ugly' match for watching as both teams will be under extreme pressure. As for Brazil - Cameroon, sincerely hope the Africans will beat the big Brazilian stars, cause none of them (except Neymar) is playing good enough. ;)

My picks for this evening

Argentina - Switzerland  , Argentina to win  (regular time)

Belgium - USA,   1) Belgium to win (regular time), 2) over 1.5 goals to be scored

I think you will be right about Argentina but I personally wouldn't have gone near Belgium Usa it will be far too tight the best bet for this would be under 1.5 or draw no bet. Possibly Belgium to get most corners as USA concede lots of these and maybe even a sending off because of the stakes tempers could be flared. But good luck with the bets :)!

Before the world cup started i said that Germany will win the Trophy.After last nights match against Algiers I'm not that sure. But still A big fan and hope to see Miroslav Klose holding the trophy at the end.

I think you will be right about Argentina but I personally wouldn't have gone near Belgium Usa it will be far too tight the best bet for this would be under 1.5 or draw no bet. Possibly Belgium to get most corners as USA concede lots of these and maybe even a sending off because of the stakes tempers could be flared. But good luck with the bets :)!

Thanks Bigdk  :hi: , your answer shows you really know your stuff. Especially the corners part, I never realised that but it is a fakt indeed. In this particular match I was partially  following my guts feeling. Belgium has a great team, when you look at the players' employees. Also the fact that USA did not create that much chances in the match against Germany made me decide to wager on Belgium. 

Before the world cup started i said that Germany will win the Trophy.After last nights match against Algiers I'm not that sure. But still A big fan and hope to see Miroslav Klose holding the trophy at the end.

It looks like the German team is allready over the top. 4 and 2 years ago they played way more aggresive pressing, with sharp counterstrikes. This year the tempo is very slow, also due to hopelessly out of shape players like Özil or Lahm. In the clash versus France I'll place my bet on 'Les Blues' . I would be really surprised when I see the Germans win that game.

My picks for this evening

Argentina - Switzerland  , Argentina to win  (regular time)

Belgium - USA,   1) Belgium to win (regular time), 2) over 1.5 goals to be scored

For Argentina if it wasn't for Messi the first game against Bosnia would have been a draw or the Bosnians would win if it wasn't for that early autogoal. Messi runs the entire game as far as the goals are concerned. If he scores nothing the whole team goes down under. On the other hand the swiss have a strong quality team and this will be a good match.

As for USA Belgium I think it's USA bye bye time. If it wasn't for Ronaldo on the match against Ghana the Americans would be home already.

So belgium to win and a draw on the argentina match probably a penalty shootout. 

Two steps to the left shoot and score that's the only game Messi knows.

I dont like football, this World Cup 2014. ghhh,, gimme a break please,, hm, I strongly believe Swiss are going to win, coz of  FIFA ,,, but we will see.

Like I said a Draw now let's see if they go to a penalty shoot out.

I dont want to leave you talkin to yourself, :angel:  but I would not mined to have swiss airlines chocolatte, jumyy, I use to grab many of them,,well, I see people are not taking ,, so Awena want it all.

Thanks Bigdk  :hi: , your answer shows you really know your stuff. Especially the corners part, I never realised that but it is a fakt indeed. In this particular match I was partially  following my guts feeling. Belgium has a great team, when you look at the players' employees. Also the fact that USA did not create that much chances in the match against Germany made me decide to wager on Belgium. 

Thanks man! I have been glued to most of these games and with my observant nature that also helps with guessing match outcomes. Switzerland made Argentina look ordinary in that game which made for only last 5 mins of extra time to produce any kind of excitement! I would not discount USA in this game remember who their manager is former Germany star player Jurgen Klinsman ;) He can implement that style into the team. It should be a cracking game I hope it's 1-1 quick then it will be amazing to watch! Fingers crossed!!

Argentina is doomed with that kind of game! Shame, so many stars there and yet, the Swiss made them look funny in the first half...

USA-Belgium. Yes, definitely a tough game imo. Think there will be red card/s in this match. ;) Fingers crossed for Belgium, they are European country after all. :good:

Argentina is doomed with that kind of game! Shame, so many stars there and yet, the Swiss made them look funny in the first half...

USA-Belgium. Yes, definitely a tough game imo. Think there will be red card/s in this match. ;) Fingers crossed for Belgium, they are European country after all. :good:

This game should have gone to penalties. By the way you know what we say here in macedonia about the swiss team " The balkan against the world" Half of their players come from the balkans and when Shakiri scores the whole city of Gostivar Cheers :D

This game should have gone to penalties. By the way you know what we say here in macedonia about the swiss team " The balkan against the world" Half of their players come from the balkans and when Shakiri scores the whole city of Gostivar Cheers :D

Hahah, yep! :D Their names sound sooooo Swiss-ish! ;)