Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

Football World Cup 2014 - let's have some talk about it! :)

We could even make some predictions and see who's gonna guess the next world cup winner. ;)

Personally, after the painful fiasco I had yesterday with Spain vs Netherlands :blush: , I'm not so sure if I should make such predictions ever again, but still... :D

I think it will be Netherlands. What I saw last night from those guys was not just a football, but a pure art of how this awesome game is supposed to be played! :)

This is a thread I am gonna love  :wub: , thanks ValDes !!

Todays matches are :

Columbia - Greece

Uruguay - Costa Rica

England - Italy      (for me personally the game of the day)

The only outcome I'd feel comfortable to predict is a win for Uruguay. In Group D I consider all matches against Costa Rica as a sure 3 points win, as they are the weakest opponent by far.

Yeah, agree with you. As for England vs Italy, well, you know, a million dollar match as the result could be all the way down from 3-0 to 0-3. ;)

Personally, I hate both teams and frankly speaking, I would be super hyper mega surprised to see any of them on the final. I love Premiership, but watching the national team is only making me frustrated and willing to brake my TV! As for the Italians...mamma mia, hate them soooo much since 1994, when they beat us on the quarter finals with the help of the referee. :angry:  

Yeah, agree with you. As for England vs Italy, well, you know, a million dollar match as the result could be all the way down from 3-0 to 0-3. ;)

Personally, I hate both teams and frankly speaking, I would be super hyper mega surprised to see any of them on the final. I love Premiership, but watching the national team is only making me frustrated and willing to brake my TV! As for the Italians...mamma mia, hate them soooo much since 1994, when they beat us on the quarter finals with the help of the referee. :angry:  

hate Italians  :o  :o  :o ,well ,Valdes I just adore them  :p ,anyway ,I am their fan sooo Italy for me.This evening match England vs Italy ,well you know my bet ,Italy  :clapping:

hate Italians  :o  :o  :o ,well ,Valdes I just adore them  :p ,anyway ,I am their fan sooo Italy for me.This evening match England vs Italy ,well you know my bet ,Italy  :clapping:

But of course, all women adore this the Italian football team. I call it a football team although for me they are more like some team of 'prima donnas' and models rather than real sportsmen.  :spiteful:

should have been a draw england had soooo many opportunities the Gerard free kick and rooneys chance inside 6 yard box(or def in penalty area) and he drives it wide shocking!

Yeah, agree with you, however the Italians managed to do their job and took advantage of even 50% situations, while England did not. :( And if you are not able to score your situations, especially while playing at world finals, I think you are doomed. Just look at what happened to Spaniards a few days ago... ;)

Surprisingly , Uruguay lost to Costa Rica that too 1-3, now that is not everyone expected......

But this world cup my favorite team is not one but two that is Germany and Brazil .... 

I hope one of them wins  :p but i will always appreciate the team which plays good,wins.. 

today is great game Germany vs Portugal, and i think portugal will win.

Also tommorow russia will play, and i need beer, lot of beer ;d

Ohh, how much I hate this hotshot Ronaldo! :aggressive: Portugal are the better team in my opinion, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for Germany because of the ugly and hated Cristiano!  :spiteful:

Oooooooooooooooooo noooo, I'm late! :D

But please, tell me what happened to Italy? Did they win? They are my favourites, I was so happy when they won WC in 2006, and so sad when they lost in finals, from Spain :p

So, pleaseeeeee update me!!

Speaking of football hotties, Robin Van Persie is my latest discovery, what a creature  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Yeah, Portugal was beaten very easy by Germany 4-0. But game was boring a bit in my opinion.

The game was ruined by pepe stupidly getting a red card! Then Germany really layed into tho them they are lucky it wasn't 5 or 6 or more to germany! Just a dire match to watch portugal just lay there and took it! They will need to up there game for when they face USA!

Oooooooooooooooooo noooo, I'm late! :D

But please, tell me what happened to Italy? Did they win? They are my favourites, I was so happy when they won WC in 2006, and so sad when they lost in finals, from Spain :p

So, pleaseeeeee update me!!

Speaking of football hotties, Robin Van Persie is my latest discovery, what a creature  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Nooooo, yet another fan of the Italian 'models' squad! :p

At least Van Persie looks like a 'real' man, not some baby doll! :D

Ohh, how much I hate this hotshot Ronaldo! :aggressive: Portugal are the better team in my opinion, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for Germany because of the ugly and hated Cristiano!  :spiteful:

Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm happy, veeeeeery happy!  :lol: Germany won 4-0, the super star Cristiano was completely neutralized and humiliated by the German defenders and on top of all, the German female fans on the stadium were absolutely 'unglaublich'! :good:

Khm, first of all, I don't support Italians cause of their look...they are charming, but usually short with funny faces (general impression) :p

I just love Italy, their language, country, history, temperament, music, even their football clubs...everything :) 

And I'm so happy that they won..beatenEngland wow, they are good..but Italy is the beeeeeeeeest!!!

Ha, last time Serbia beaten Germany, but this time we're not even qualified :(

What an amazing last few games! Italy getting beaten by Cost Rica! Argentina only narrowly beating IRAN! This has to be my most favourite world cup in 16 years! Easily! 2006 and 2010 had their exciting moments but this has been just outstanding with only a couple of matches that were stinkers! Every world cup should be held in South America!

What an amazing last few games! Italy getting beaten by Cost Rica! Argentina only narrowly beating IRAN! This has to be my most favourite world cup in 16 years! Easily! 2006 and 2010 had their exciting moments but this has been just outstanding with only a couple of matches that were stinkers! Every world cup should be held in South America!

100% agree