Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shawna77
    Newest Member
    Shawna77

• No registered users viewing this page.

YaPro A-Z slots challenge.

Not so long to wait guys, since i already tested my ram with friend(he come with his, 100% same hynix 4GB), and his works perfectly, i was able to play few freespins offer i get :D

So RAM cost about 50$, not so low amount for me, and most likely i will buy it when get payment for reviews. So maximum it is on 10 August.

and yeah, i am also want to continue my journey, friends!

awwww,,yapro,,, 50 bucks,, that is not not much, here that would cost much more,, awwww,,, I was waiting for you to make some update here  :rolleyes:  :aggressive:                                                                                                                                                                                     :acute:

8)

which was spent by me and gf within two weeks :) was need to buy some closes from sportsdirect.com (great online shop by the way, really like it).

Well, I had no intentions to question you how you spent your own money, mate. ;) Just wondering why you didn't 'invest' some of the review money into the PC repair since this PC helps your earn. ;)

no problem, just let you friend know that if someone would like to buy some great clothes, sportsdirect tested by me few times, very good experience :))

Re PC, yeah, i am even think probably i will manage to buy myself new monster, will cost something like 500$, but i will get really great system, will be able to play all video games on max options, etc. But not sure with this, probably will take look for something else(and this is all thx for askgamblers, really unique website).

Oh, i realise that i am 100% will buy myself new keyboard, this one leave two years probably, some buttons hard to push, some did not work :D Cost me 5$ :)