Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gregor1989
    Newest Member
    Gregor1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

YaPro A-Z slots challenge.

At first, i  finally change my internet provider, now i can visit askg any time i want and no problems :) Also it cost me same 15$ per month, but speed a bit faster. Just today got it and this is a reason why i was offline till that.

But here comes another problem, but PC is dying,i can not play any slot after few mins of spinning - BAM blue screen of death. I spend hours to find a reason, also do some tests, and looks like it is my RAM memory i need to buy another... So stupid month for me i must admit all the problems and problems :(

Anyway, i was able to play 5 first slots, here is results:

Alien robots
I decide to play 0.60 bets, for 243+30 lines, risky of course, but i love this slot and not fear.
betsize:0.60$
start with:100$
finish with:109.75$
=========
Aliens:
Like i said, it is just not my cup of tea, feature looks great, but my soldier die after second level. Did not like this game.
betsize:0.45$
start with:109.75$
finish with:101.65$
=========
Beach:
170 spins to trigger feature with 8 free waves, wow, for this game it is a lot. Feature paid only 30x total bet, and it is not cover my losses :(
betsize:0.40$
start with:101.65$
finish with:85.45$
=========
Big bang:
On last 10 spins i was down to 35$, but 5 of a kind with x 16 multiplier save me. Does not break x 100 total bet, unfortunately.
betsize:0.50$
start with:85.45$
finish with:100.35$
===========
Bloodsuckers:
Everything was fine, lot of bonus games, but strange that it was hard to hit freespins... More than 300 spins was needed.
betsize:0.5$
start with:100.35$
finish with:85.5$
==========

Weeeeeeee welcome back and congrats on your faster internet! It really can improve your life...but also bad PC can ***** your life :D

I remember having one, actually my first one, with the best configuration, but it restarted every minute, I was going crazy, being on the edge of nerves and throwing it out through the window. Nobody could find the reason why it's happening. I changed cooler, did some other upgrades, but always the same :(

So I know how you feel. Faced blue screen so many times, too.

Anyway, congrats on your slot adventure beginnings Yapro and welcome back! Hope you'll fix everything soon, so we can read even more!  ^_^

I was on my way to add your name to the 'missing in action' list. mate! ;) Thought that with a thousand review bucks in your pocket A-Z slot challenge would be the last to deal with. :)

By the way, seems like your adventure is going pretty steady at the moment. One advice though... Don't you think you should lower the bet a bit, I sincerely doubt a hundred bucks will make it to the end.  :unknw:

So both Alien Robots and Big Bang made you a small profit!

Are you continuing your challenge?

need to wait till i buy new RAM for myself, and then continue. Otherwise it will be something like 'open game, make 1-2 spins, blue screen of death, reboot of PC'. No way, i ll better wait, or i will kick my mouse in rage :)

need to wait till i buy new RAM for myself, and then continue. Otherwise it will be something like 'open game, make 1-2 spins, blue screen of death, reboot of PC'. No way, i ll better wait, or i will kick my mouse in rage :)

Oooh..not the blue screen of death!!

Oooh..not the blue screen of death!!

yes, this is soooooooo stuping thing, even when i think about it i am starting to become mad. It appears even when i open something like 5 pages in browser in one time. At least i know what the problem now, and will fix it... sooner or later, but definetely fix, since it is painful for me.

Yapro, looks to me that it isn't your RAM that is giving the problem. More like the graphics card, or the motherboard itself. I had this problem many many years ago, when components of the motherboard were damaged or no longer unusable. Have you tried running a diagnostic test to see if any faults can be detected?

Yapro, looks to me that it isn't your RAM that is giving the problem. More like the graphics card, or the motherboard itself. I had this problem many many years ago, when components of the motherboard were damaged or no longer unusable. Have you tried running a diagnostic test to see if any faults can be detected?

sure i test! Motherboard is ok, and video card also, everything is fine there. CPU was too hot, so i open it and just clean from dust cooler(there was damn lot of dust :D i am lazy to do it often), CPU feel better now, but still this BSOD's. I checked my RAM 3 times with memtest, everytime it is show erros and crashed. So i am 99% sure it is RAM.

sure i test! Motherboard is ok, and video card also, everything is fine there. CPU was too hot, so i open it and just clean from dust cooler(there was damn lot of dust :D i am lazy to do it often), CPU feel better now, but still this BSOD's. I checked my RAM 3 times with memtest, everytime it is show erros and crashed. So i am 99% sure it is RAM.

Ahhh! Ok, good. At least you are sure that the graphics card and motherboard are ok. RAM card can be expensive too. About $138 here in Malaysia, depending on size, type and brand.

Post your configuration i'll find our whats wrong, download aida 64 extreme edition do a system stability test testing one component at a time, Gpu, ram, CPU and hdd a blue screen doesnt mean its the ram memory....

Post your configuration i'll find our whats wrong, download aida 64 extreme edition do a system stability test testing one component at a time, Gpu, ram, CPU and hdd a blue screen doesnt mean its the ram memory....

Thank you Hajnrih for coming to Yapro's rescue!  :good:

I didn't think it was due to RAM either. In my case, it was the Motherboard.  :p

If memtest is reporting errors and crashes then it must be the RAM... But what an ordinary system administrator like me could know about that... :D

You'd better do what hajnrih suggested. Make a quick report by using aida, sisoft sandra, everest, etc. and post here the results. ;)

If you have 2 pieces of ram take one out test again or move it to another slotif you have one, Clean slots with a brush from dust and use contact spray if you have  and test again.... finally if you are sure its the Ram stick it in the oven and bake at 230 degrees for 10 minutes  :good:

If you have 2 pieces of ram take one out test again or move it to another slotif you have one, Clean slots with a brush from dust and use contact spray if you have  and test again.... finally if you are sure its the Ram stick it in the oven and bake at 230 degrees for 10 minutes  :good:

Hmmmm...sounds like making a RAM cake!  :D

i have only one slot of RAM, it is 4 GB Hynix . I am tried to put in my second slot in motherboard, there it is even not work. Today my friend come with his RAM, so if it will work OK with his RAM, then my ram is killed for sure.

By the way thx hajnrih, looks like you know a lot about this things with PC.

i have only one slot of RAM, it is 4 GB Hynix . I am tried to put in my second slot in motherboard, there it is even not work. Today my friend come with his RAM, so if it will work OK with his RAM, then my ram is killed for sure.

I do laptop motherboard repair at chip level, so electronics is what I do for a living, take my advice and bake it in the oven here's a link to get the general idea   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeFvv6gTHQ8

Anyway this is what I do All day long in general