Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bandoss69
    Newest Member
    Bandoss69

• No registered users viewing this page.

Which slot would you make?

Wasn't sure whether or not to post this in Trivia or here. I have chosen here because I am in fact deadly serious...

I was wondering what Films/TV Programs I would like to see turn into a slot

We have the likes of Jack & the beanstalk, Scarface, Game of Thrones coming soon, Terminator coming soon, Pink Panther, Spiderman, Batman etc etc...All of which I think make fantastic slots.

So it got me thinking. Would slot would I love to play that represents my favourite thing to watch on the box.

Prison Break - I love this series, got the box set and we are huge fans in my household. I'd love to see this released as a slot

So if Microgaming or Netent managers or software developers are reading this....call me!! I have some wonderful ideas.

My number is +447...... (haha just kidding  :p  :p  :D  :D )

Id love to hear if anyone else has some great ideas for slots!

I would like to see the Discovery Series "Gold Rush' turned into a slot! Would be a fantastic idea, not to mention that the theme would match perfectly to a slot game. :)

I've never seen this series - but certainly sounds like a good theme. Although there is already a Gold a rush slot isn't there so it would have to take a new name?

I know when Icy sees this hi will be laughing :diablo:  ,but i like series with super natural ,so I would like to see a slot named by my favorite series "Witches of East End "

I had to google it.

But yes I agree we could have a great Witchy themed slot out of this series!

An only fools and horses themed slot would be the nuts! obviously top symbols del rodders albert grandad,a reliant robin bonus game where you click items to go in the back,nags head could feature a bonus game too like pick a dels cocktail and with sound effects from the show etc I'd be hooked even if it was a disaster I'd bust!

An only fools and horses themed slot would be the nuts! obviously top symbols del rodders albert grandad,a reliant robin bonus game where you click items to go in the back,nags head could feature a bonus game too like pick a dels cocktail and with sound effects from the show etc I'd be hooked even if it was a disaster I'd bust!

Great idea! My daughter and valleys loves only fools and horses! Yes, would indeed make a great slot!

Thank you! :) I adore Mortal Kombat, even since I was a little girl, I played 2 and 3 and I knew all the fatalities, brutalities, babalities, animalities, mercies and magic moves of my favourite characters Cindel and Kitana :D

I didn't play it while I made a previous post, but a few days before that, some advanced edition :o In the middle of our online conversation with Guru..sorry Guru, it was Friday night :D

Still love Princess Kitana the most  :wub:

And yes, I adoooore Lara Croft - Tomb Raider! Played and finished almost all parts, with or without walkthroughs :D My favs are Dark Angel and Anniversary.. 

Here's me playing Kitana and my friend in Sonya's role hahaha:

du363.jpg

Thank you! :) I adore Mortal Kombat, even since I was a little girl, I played 2 and 3 and I knew all the fatalities, brutalities, babalities, animalities, mercies and magic moves of my favourite characters Cindel and Kitana :D

I didn't play it while I made a previous post, but a few days before that, some advanced edition :o In the middle of our online conversation with Guru..sorry Guru, it was Friday night :D

Still love Princess Kitana the most  :wub:

And yes, I adoooore Lara Croft - Tomb Raider! Played and finished almost all parts, with or without walkthroughs :D My favs are Dark Angel and Anniversary.. 

Here's me playing Kitana and my friend in Sonya's role hahaha:

du363.jpg

Nice moves! I am coming for vacation to Serbia when I win a progressive :p! haha!

Used to love Mortal
Kombat and Killer Instinct on Super Nintendo so awesome! favourite characters were Sub Zero and Reptile(loved annoying my friends by constantly freezing them or turning them into liquid acid haha) Killer Instinct I loved Cinder and Fulgor(knew all the best moves so again my friends had absolutely no chance :D) Eyedol on the other hand took me ages to beat!!

I think that Subzero is favourite character of every male I've heard of playing MK :D

Who's Fulgor?

Ha, I remember! I used to love Sektor and his rockets :D Was also very irritating to whomever I was playing against.. also with Cindel's screaming :D

I think that Subzero is favourite character of every male I've heard of playing MK :D

Who's Fulgor?

Ha, I remember! I used to love Sektor and his rockets :D Was also very irritating to whomever I was playing against.. also with Cindel's screaming :D

2 of the characters I mentioned are from another fond fighting game favourite killer instinct very good game! Fulgore was a robot who could shoot laser beams and just destroy opponents and Cinder was quite like the fantastic 4s human torch made of fire and ahd the most awesome moves! Also loved Soul Calibur 2 great game!