Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    omaretsh
    Newest Member
    omaretsh

• No registered users viewing this page.

#TGIF - Thanks God It's Friday :D

Hellooooooo!! :)

It's Friday!! It means - WEEKEND!!  :yahoo: It means, no job, only relaxation, fun and joy!! (and I'm just a perfect example, writing this in the middle of Friday night :p)

If you're visiting some social networks, you certainly notices some often hashtags like #TBT (Throw Back Thursday) or #TGIF (Thanks God It's Friday)!

The second one and the thing it's Friday night at the moment, inspired me for this thread!

Here you can share jour joy on Fridays, by posting songs, images, photos, your weekend or after-weekend plans and impressions or just happiness! :D 

Hellooooooo!! :)

It's Friday!! It means - WEEKEND!!  :yahoo: It means, no job, only relaxation, fun and joy!! (and I'm just a perfect example, writing this in the middle of Friday night :p)

If you're visiting some social networks, you certainly notices some often hashtags like #TBT (Throw Back Thursday) or #TGIF (Thanks God It's Friday)!

The second one and the thing it's Friday night at the moment, inspired me for this thread!

Here you can share jour joy on Fridays, by posting songs, images, photos, your weekend or after-weekend plans and impressions or just happiness! :D

Oooh great idea - I hope we get to see some drunken pictures!

I took my dog to sterilisation yesterday evening and had to look after her, so I didn't go anywhere!

Beside that, it's raining for days over here, floods and damages are huge and the whole country is activated to help, nobody is in the mood of crazy Fridays :(

I took my dog to sterilisation yesterday evening and had to look after her, so I didn't go anywhere!

Beside that, it's raining for days over here, floods and damages are huge and the whole country is activated to help, nobody is in the mood of crazy Fridays :(

Hope your cutie dog recovers well - and I hope the weather improves for you xx

• 2 months later...

Loud :D

I visited some crazy Trumpet competition, in the north Serbia. Definitely not my kind of music, but all in all, it was fun!

Here you can see how it looks :D

https://www.google.rs/search?q=sabor+u+guci&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=-uroU7ahEajm4QSX4IHIAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1304&bih=594

Looks very loud!