Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siliok
    Newest Member
    siliok

• No registered users viewing this page.

AskGamblers' Newsletters

Hey ppl :)

I was wondering if you're receiving our newsletter we're sending twice a month, usually at the beginning and in the middle of each month + in some special occasions, in special edition form?

Do you like it? What would you like to see there more or less, give us some feedback!

If you aren't subscribed yet, that's a piece of pie! You'll find a subscribe form in the right upper corner of our homepage, Join Newsletter button ;)

I was wondering if you're receiving our newsletter we're sending twice a month, usually at the beginning and in the middle of each month + in some special occasions, in special edition form?

Do you like it? What would you like to see there more or less, give us some feedback!

If you aren't subscribed yet, that's a piece of pie! You'll find a subscribe form in the right upper corner of our homepage, Join Newsletter button ;)

Yes I receive them! I'll analyse the one I have and get back to you!

• 1 month later...

Hello!!

Okay I've had chance to analyse the Newsletters....may I give my honest critique?

• 4 weeks later...

Again?! But I've forwarded you one :)

Now, let's hear your honest opinion and suggestions :)

That post was before you sent me one!

I have it. I was actually going to redesign it how I would like to see it - I was going to draw it on paper, which I will I just haven't had any time. I will get it done by next week sometime.

I just think maybe the layout could be a bit more attractive, maybe a bit more enticing to encourage readers to click the links within the newsletters to the AG site. Maybe follow a certain structure as opposed to just having each article one below each other. Could the forum not be incorporated into the newsletter.

I think a small mention of maybe a thread like WINNER SCREENSHOTS or something like that, or maybe the most popular thread of the month - to try and get a few more people into the forum. Even one of Valdes guides, just a tiny mention I think could really help.

I have lots of ideas. But I certainly don't think there is anything wrong with the newsletter. In fact I read it every time I have it I just don't necessarily find something every time that makes me think "oooh look at that - I want to read more about that, lets click the link" you know that WOW factor.

Oh my gosh, I'm really scared now what you night say back to me, whoever has designed the newsletter I think its great and I would never want to cause offence to anyone at AG :-(

Please still like me :D :D :D

Hahahaha noooo, I wanted to hear your honest opinion! And I can't wait for your draw :D

You think that forum should be more involved?

Oh definitely! A small feature every month like Thread of the Month I think would really interest readers and possibly make them want to join in the forum too.

Something like Winners Screenshots I think appeals to every gambler - who doesn't want to see winning screenshots and share winning screenshots, it's lovely when you win big and your able to share with other gamblers your win in the form of a screenshot. Its a time to show off and who doesn't like showing off.

I mean this is just an example. Yes I will definitely get my thoughts on paper and send it through on this thread. Xx

• 3 months later...