Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Skyfly
    Newest Member
    Skyfly

• No registered users viewing this page.

AM I GETTING MARRIED Place your bets Now *

And so, Princess Awena and her Prince rode off into the beautiful sunset...heading for their new home sweet home... ^_^

The End? :shok:  No way folks! :nea: Wait till the babies come!!!...hahahaha :D

Afil your blowing my mind, please have a mercy for poor female,, and for the god sake, Am I really look like a princess, ahahha I dont think so ,, so your coming on my W day to have a piece of very special cake ,,, :rolleyes:

Afil your blowing my mind, please have a mercy for poor female,, and for the god sake, Am I really look like a princess, ahahha I dont think so ,, so your coming on my W day to have a piece of very special cake ,,, :rolleyes:

or not and yes I do accepting gifts,, hiihih  

6yo1.jpg

Lol...ok so will you be having an engagement first or straight to a wedding Awena? And who is the lucky fella?

6oqs.jpg

There will not be engagements, we go do it this way ...

b1zn.jpg

Poor boy is Dejvid, IT freak, very nice guy .

6oqs.jpg

There will not be engagements, we go do it this way ...

b1zn.jpg

Poor boy is Dejvid, IT freak, very nice guy .

Poor boy  :diablo:  hahaaa I like that Awena hmmm ,about your friend ,you said ,who came from USA is David maybe ???

Congratulations Awena !! But now I am curious.... most forummembers betted 'yes, you do ' . Did this have any influence on your decision to get married?

Good question, well I have never been married before, I am 31 yrs. female * hihihi and I live with my boyfriend for 6 months now .

Awena never wanted to put signature on paper because it does not mean nothing to her ,,, me ,, but as I live in foreign country for 2 yrs now and it is time to solve  my status here. 

So it was a saturday rainy afternoon, we were waiting for our dear but important person to arrive and have a drink with us.

Dont take me wrong, Macedonia isnt Autralia, US, Canada or Norwey but I am living here and really cant even move in my business, so Awenas time is coming.

And I am happy, I shared BIG news with you guys, not on facebook even I have almost all of my real world friends  there,I am not into it,, but here we said .... Family,   l

And after that important person said, he wouldnt recommend to change my last name,,I said,, ok ,, I will if I can keep my daddy last name,, am a daddy Girl ihihihhiih

Sterling Silver Mirror Finished Drop Earrings with Red gold and Yellow Gold Accents

9sda.jpg

I like this very much, maybe even for W day ,

It is official, this will be mine Wd Ng earrings,,, so elegant ... 

So now, I decided what a cake it will be, I am telling you, whoever doesnt show up on my W party will regret and wont get piece of cake from awena, only piicc,, 

Mhm,,accepting giftss  Loving them,, hh :angel:

So now, I decided what a cake it will be, I am telling you, whoever doesnt show up on my W party will regret and wont get piece of cake from awena, only piicc,, 

Mhm,,accepting giftss  Loving them,, hh :angel:

you said you live in foreign country ,where ??

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone loves Bosnian women so I bet you are getting married ;)

Well ,well, well, look what we've got here! :o An expert on Balkan women? :D

Beware, mate. We have some very beautiful and very dangerous cuties here, who may tell you a word or two about the Balkan women. :p We have Katemak from Macedonia, Awena from Bosnia and of course, our beloved forum admin Luciana, who is Serbian. Also, we have cocopop3011, who is Welsh, but could tell you this and that about women all over the world! :D

I'm from Kumanovo Macedonia and Katemak can tell you that the biggest hot shots around are from kumanovo, i had some serbian exes and can only speak about them with the highest respect- half of my family is serbian by the way. As for Bosnia well I'll share my story when the time comes. ;)

I'm from Kumanovo Macedonia and Katemak can tell you that the biggest hot shots around are from kumanovo, i had some serbian exes and can only speak about them with the highest respect- half of my family is serbian by the way. As for Bosnia well I'll share my story when the time comes. ;)

hi hajnrih and welcome to this awesome forum,by the way you are from Kumanovo :o ,how small world is !!! How did you come to this forum,because very few people knows this forum :unknw:  ,well I am talking about Macedonia although our Askgamblers is very famous site  :)

Good to know that. ;) Although I was kind of joking a bit as I'm a Bulgarian myself. :p

hi hajnrih and welcome to this awesome forum,by the way you are from Kumanovo :o ,how small world is !!! How did you come to this forum,because very few people knows this forum :unknw:  ,well I am talking about Macedonia although our Askgamblers is very famous site  :)

Well, obviously AskGamblers becomes more and more popular across the Balkan Peninsula... ;) And all around the world, of course. Our website statistics are constantly growing and growing... B)