Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

AM I GETTING MARRIED Place your bets Now *

8y35.png

m5h3.png

1mli.jpg

Awena Loves you all , please if interested, place your BETS noW * 

Contest finish at April 31 ,, Prizes, let me think of it, but will be unique I promise :)

Is Awena getting married???!!! (she can't keep calm...both are itching badly? :shok: )

Is Awena NOT getting married???!!! (she can't keep calm...her boyfriend is running away?  :shok: )

Oh geeees!  :huh: I can't keep calm too...my coffee mug is empty...  :rolleyes: ...I'm off to the kitchen...  :p

I'll come back after my coffee and cigarette!  :D

The smoke signals from my cigarette indicate a 'yes'...my coffee tastes good...that must be a 'yes' too...and that lucky guy in the pic just whispered 'yes'!  :D

(p.s. the pilot just took off...he ain't waiting no more! Hehehe)

I bet yes, you are getting married. It's every woman's dream.

Hahah, not so sure about that, Seat! :D

What modern young women dream and desire is anything, but the 'outdated' and 'denied' concept of the good old classic marriage. Not that I am fooling myself that could understand what women actually want some day, but at least these are my observations from my own country. ;)

Hahah, not so sure about that, Seat! :D

What modern young women dream and desire is anything, but the 'outdated' and 'denied' concept of the good old classic marriage. Not that I am fooling myself that could understand what women actually want some day, but at least these are my observations from my own country. ;)

I am on your side on this, best ValDes :D  Sure, young wild women don't even think about marriage, but at a certain age it will start. I've seen young pretty carreer women totally unexpected getting involved in a relation, and oeps, 9 months later they are married and pregnant of their 2nd child.

I am on your side on this, best ValDes :D  Sure, young wild women don't even think about marriage, but at a certain age it will start. I've seen young pretty carreer women totally unexpected getting involved in a relation, and oeps, 9 months later they are married and pregnant of their 2nd child.

Haha, yeah, you are totally right, mate! :good:

Luckily, we are both already married, so I guess, there's no reason for us to worry too much about this. Well, unless our wives decide that they do not need us anymore! :D

Is Awena getting married???!!! (she can't keep calm...both are itching badly? :shok: )

Is Awena NOT getting married???!!! (she can't keep calm...her boyfriend is running away?  :shok: )

Oh geeees!  :huh: I can't keep calm too...my coffee mug is empty...  :rolleyes: ...I'm off to the kitchen...  :p

I'll come back after my coffee and cigarette!  :D

Afi thank you, I love your post and hope we will have chance to have a strong AG coffee. 

I bet yes, you are getting married. It's every woman's dream.

Yes, it used to be a dream when I was a lil girl but later, nah nah , this woman for some reason is getting a panic attack when it comes to marriage subject.

It is just how I feel .

j3r8.png

0rsl.jpg   

ivih.jpg

Yes Valdes, I do ! The truth has been relieved  :rolleyes: