Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

AskGamblers' 8th Birthday Facebook Contest!!

• 2 weeks later...

nope still waiting Sharon,weeeell probably Valdes has something with it ,hi is jealous at us ,maybe thats why the Roulette dint arrived yet  or maybe hi changed the destination straight to Bulgaria ahahahaaaaa !!!

Why should I do this? Would be much better if you got the present and invite me at your place for a drink, right. :D

It is not easy at all, Sharon. Just imagine what might happen with me if Kate's husband see me next to his beautiful wife, drinking from her brand new special-designed roulette, happily chatting about our gambling adventures and even giving each other some emoticons like we often do here in the forum. :D

It is not easy at all, Sharon. Just imagine what might happen with me is Kate's husband see me next to his beautiful wife, drinking from her brand new special-designed roulette, happily chatting about our gambling adventures and even giving each other some emoticons like we often do here in the forum. :D

Haha! What would happen Kate?

Has anyone received their roulette yet and had a go? Tell us if you have!

I received mine and i love it.Thank you askgamblers team and special thanks to my awesome neighbour Jelena :give_rose:.It is still waiting to be tested tough since i had flu :cray:   which prevented me to paaaaaarrrttttyyy :D

P.S You are all invited to Bosnia so i can offer you some homemade šljivovica rakia from my brand new drinking roulette ;)

I received mine and i love it.Thank you askgamblers team and special thanks to my awesome neighbour Jelena :give_rose:.It is still waiting to be tested tough since i had flu :cray:   which prevented me to paaaaaarrrttttyyy :D

P.S You are all invited to Bosnia so i can offer you some homemade šljivovica rakia from my brand new drinking roulette ;)

Beware what you wish my friend, as it might come true... and we all could just appear in front of your door! :D

Sorry to hear you are sick with flu, hope you'll be ok soon. :good: If not, you should start with the rakia treatment immediately. ;)

Favouritism!

Thanks sencize! Glad you finally received it! You can't imagine how hard it was! First, the site where we ordered it, doesn't deliver to Bosnia, neither Serbia! Then we found another one, Serbian, but it doesn't deliver to Bosnia :D A mess! We almost gave it up, but I insisted, because you're our vip member :D

Thanks sencize! Glad you finally received it! You can't imagine how hard it was! First, the site where we ordered it, doesn't deliver to Bosnia, neither Serbia! Then we found another one, Serbian, but it doesn't deliver to Bosnia :D A mess! We almost gave it up, but I insisted, because you're our vip member :D

ohhh Jelena ,that means that we wont get it  :(

And there's me thinking I was the only VIP member! Tut Tut B) B)