Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sxtere
    Newest Member
    sxtere

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Well, i feel great, for no reason, which is just perfect and having my cat mint tea, tea from the mountain and will make my favor potato pie with sour cream on the top. Attached below is image of Awenas pie, taken 2 yrs ago :rolleyes: . Anyone hungry ? Your welcome. Then I will drink some tasty dark wine from Estonia. Cheers. and I made it for the poker guy friend, it is his favor too.

post-61595-0-18032500-1423759548_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-86017800-1423759730_thumb.jpg

Yummy!! I am hungry now!

Is it called Dadara, a pie? I can see it from the image's name :D

ps. Interesting tattoo on the finger ;)

hahahha Lu,,,, yopu spie... Dalibor is closer to me then my biological brother is, his name is Dalibor and I gaved him that nickname, Dadara  ;) . Yes, nice tattoo, he has many. 

Wow ,wow and wow i just opened facebook and muuust say Jelena mama ti je strava ,za pohvalu,tako treba da izgleda svaka majka ,znaci lepa na mamu   :give_rose: sorry its not on English guys,but had to say it on Serbian !

Okay...okay...I cannot understand what you are saying..but I wanna see what you're excited about!

So please post the link here...or PM me the link. I must look see! ^_^

Okay...okay...I cannot understand what you are saying..but I wanna see what you're excited about!

So please post the link here...or PM me the link. I must look see! ^_^

Afi, start saving for your Balkan tour, you remember that this year we are going to have party in Bulgaria at Gurus place ?

I am serious, keep it in mind, it is almost march already  :o  :rolleyes: .

Then, I will make pie for everyone and you just get your stuffs ready  :yahoo:  :D

Afi, start saving for your Balkan tour, you remember that this year we are going to have party in Bulgaria at Gurus place ?

I am serious, keep it in mind, it is almost march already  :o  :rolleyes: .

Then, I will make pie for everyone and you just get your stuffs ready  :yahoo:  :D

Savings already on the way...my heart and body ready to go...but I have other personal matters to clear first.

Hope I'll get it settled soon...we'll see. ;)

Ohoo, seems like someone has changed her avatar recently! :D

Hint: the member in question is also known as queen of nd bonuses and with her 'explosive temper' ;)

By the way, must admit that you look prettier with every new avatar posted.  :give_rose:

and why again you must mention "explosive temper" queen was enough ,yeah ,yeah i know i am the bad witch ,so watch out i could spell on you  :spiteful:

and why again you must mention "explosive temper" queen was enough ,yeah ,yeah i know i am the bad witch ,so watch out i could spell on you  :spiteful:

Hahah, you have just proved the explosiveness of your explosive character. :D 

It doesn't make you look less prettier by the way, so,  peace, sister.  :air_kiss:

Hola,hola, head is quite well, but I must admit that i had too many glasses ;) .

But I am good now, I am cleaning in the house since early morning. 

Cool, glad to hear you are in a condition to do anything today, let alone such an important activity as cleaning. :)