Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mjw1993
    Newest Member
    Mjw1993

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

35mph in a 30mph takinh my daughter to her boyfriends house resultes in an £88 fine and the course 😞 

OMG!!! 88 quid for a speeding ticket?

Well, it's only slightly less in my country (RM300), but sometimes we can get a discount from the Traffic Department, usually up to 50% off, but I think this has since been discontinued. So, I keep to the speed limits whenever possible...but the speed devil that I am, I sometimes still do 140-150 kph on highways when doing long distance trips. 😝

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

OMG!!! 88 quid for a speeding ticket?

Well, it's only slightly less in my country (RM300), but sometimes we can get a discount from the Traffic Department, usually up to 50% off, but I think this has since been discontinued. So, I keep to the speed limits whenever possible...but the speed devil that I am, I sometimes still do 140-150 kph on highways when doing long distance trips. 😝

If I had refused the course and accepted 3 points on my license it would have been £100!!! Daylight robbery.

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

If I had refused the course and accepted 3 points on my license it would have been £100!!! Daylight robbery.

OMG! Yet again! A higher fine plus 3 points to your license? I thought robbers only stay on the other side of the law!!! 🤣

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

Why did you not offer them a 150% exclusive first deposit bonus through askgamblers.

For one thing, he might later come back to Cocopop and say "I lost my 100 quid deposit, now you have to refund it back to me!" 😜

7 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Why did you not offer them a 150% exclusive first deposit bonus through askgamblers.

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

For one thing, he might later come back to Cocopop and say "I Lost my 100 quid deposit, now you have to refund it back to me!" 😜

I might try this bribe next time I get caught speeding. 

Ooops I meant IF i get caught speeding 😜

Hi everyone, 

For those wondering why I was missing from the forum in the past few days, afraid I have a terrible news to share. My sister lost the battle with covid pneumonia she was fighting with for over two weeks at the hospital and  passed away last Thursday at the age of 41.  Guess you can imagine the impact of this tragedy over me and my family... I am totally devastated  to be honest and not really sure how long it's gonna take me to come back to my normal forum activities, so, sincerely hope and thanks in advance for your understanding. Thank you! 

28 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Hi everyone, 

For those wondering why I was missing from the forum in the past few days, afraid I have a terrible news to share. My sister Lost the battle with covid pneumonia she was fighting with for over two weeks at the hospital and  passed away last Thursday at the age of 41.  Guess you can imagine the impact of this tragedy over me and my family... I am totally devastated  to be honest and not really sure how long it's gonna take me to come back to my normal forum activities, so, sincerely hope and thanks in advance for your understanding. Thank you! 

Hi V

So Sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your family. I know how important family is to you and remember the passing of your Father a while ago, so with your sister, I could imagine the same effect it has on you.

I wish you and your family all the best and we hope to see you back soon in the near future.

Good Luck with everything and the funeral arrangements, and I hope all will go down very well.

11 hours ago, ValDes said:

Hi everyone, 

For those wondering why I was missing from the forum in the past few days, afraid I have a terrible news to share. My sister Lost the battle with covid pneumonia she was fighting with for over two weeks at the hospital and  passed away last Thursday at the age of 41.  Guess you can imagine the impact of this tragedy over me and my family... I am totally devastated  to be honest and not really sure how long it's gonna take me to come back to my normal forum activities, so, sincerely hope and thanks in advance for your understanding. Thank you! 

You know we are here for you every step of the way. I'm sure I can speak for eveyone when I say our inboxes are always open if you need to chat. And once again, I am so so sorry to hear this terrible news. Sending my deepest condolences to you and your family.

• 2 weeks later...

@Afi4wins since u r watching youtube in the past few days actively i suggest u take a look at Pppeter as well. Start by watching staying in most expensive hotel in africa 800€. His african vlogs are hillarious. He is a slovak guy  who went to africa and made these vlogs. And dont forget the comment section of his vlogs. 

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

@Afi4wins since u r watching youtube in the past few days actively i suggest u take a look at Pppeter as well. Start by watching staying in most expensive hotel in africa 800€. His african vlogs are hillarious. He is a slovak guy  who went to africa and made these vlogs. And dont forget the comment section of his vlogs. 

Doesn't sound as interesting to me but I may give it a look later. Anything paranormal and I'd be into it immediately! Hehehe. 😜

On 12/2/2020 at 12:03 PM, ValDes said:

Hi everyone, 

My deepest condolensces and i really hope you get better. There are no words to describe this. I hope for better days for you and your family. 

I was watching through various videos on Youtube and came across this incredible lake in Australia...made of strawberry milk shake!!!

The entire lake is a lovely pink colour...but it isn't strawberry milk shake of course...I made that up, hehehe. Beautiful to see but can't drink its water...

Pink Lake in Australia.jpg

26 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

I was watching through various videos on Youtube and came across this incredible lake in Australia...made of strawberry milk shake!!!

The entire lake is a lovely pink colour...but it isn't strawberry milk shake of course...I made that up, hehehe. Beautiful to see but can't drink its water...

Pink Lake in Australia.jpg

Looks nice. Why can't your drink the water though??

7 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

Looks nice. Why can't your drink the water though??

Well, the water wasn't reported as poisonous but the colour is caused by various algae and possibly microbes that makes the water appear pinkish. Poisonous or not, I certainly wouldn't want to drink it, would you? 

Similarly with the 'blood river' in the Antarctica where the water is blood red in colour, due to iron deposits and other algae and microbes in it.