Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mikhalamerle
    Newest Member
    Mikhalamerle

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

3rd day at home for me, since I'm staying in, I decided to try and quit smoking, especially since I'm at home and it should be easier to do it now that I don't need to physically face the society. Won't be easy cause of all the anxiety but I'm gonna try. :) Today's a public holiday, so nothing is working and everyone's at home. 

13 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Today, the 2nd day of staying at home...and I'm beginning to get a headache now (I seldom get a headache by the way)! 😒

try some meditation and listening to relaxing music and even some ASMR videos (with headphones) from youtube. There's suitable asmr video for every type of scenario available.

I just checked for recent ASMR videos and sure enough just as I thought the ASMR youtubers are making Corono virus related videos.

such as this one.

or how about this one

non corona , relaxation asmr, here is Russian Valeriya she will make anyones headaches and stress go away.. да да да. da da da

Thanks for the videos Guru-san...really appreciate it! :friends:

On other days, I would seldom get depressed so easily...but being cooped up at home (my sister's home), it's a totally different matter altogether!

Why? Well, let me put it very briefly and very bluntly...I just cannot get along with my sister and I simply cannot stand her character! Always bickering...even my spending hours on my laptop (what the fk else can I do, right?) gets bickering, never mind about watching videos or movies on Youtube! I currently have no other choice, or some other place to stay, otherwise I would be staying on my own, even at a rented place!

This blardy Covid-19 lockdown is a real disease for me...indirectly...but I really hope that everything would go back to normalcy 2 weeks from now...or I might just go mad first! 

53 minutes ago, ValDes said:

It was @Flatzem who posted these 'lovely' videos, not me, Afi-san.  But thanks anyway :D

Sorry to hear about your sister thou... There's no bigger punishment than living with someone who's perfectionist in being able to drive you mad in a blink of an eye! Been there for couple of years and man, it hurts! :(

OMG!!! So sorry Flatzem mate! I just don't know how I saw you as Valdes... 

See how my mind (and eyes) can go awry when they aren't working properly?! I just hope I won't see insanity so quickly... 😝

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, ValDes said:

Hey chaps :) 

Just letting you know I'll be off next week, so don't get panicked if no word is seen from me here for a day or two in a row. ;) 

Leaving you in Sharon's lovely and caring hands. And in the meantime, please PM me in case you have something urgent to share or ask. 

See ya on next Monday. 🙌

Have a good one and most impotantly stay safe!

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Feeling a little under the weather today guys, just a head ache. Nothing to worry about. Hope anyone celebrating Easter today has had a good day. I'm going to sleep this headache off and Ii'll be back tomorow.

I take short naps whenever I'm feeling a bit stressed out, or feeling under the weather...then I'd be okay. So have a good rest my dear...see you back here soon. 

23 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I take short naps whenever I'm feeling a bit stressed out, or feeling under the weather...then I'd be okay. So have a good rest my dear...see you back here soon. 

I'd love to take short naps I agree it totally helps but I'm not sure the kids would ever allow me to nap in the day lol. Anyway, woke up feeling much better! 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

What an absolute classic! You cannot listen to this song and not sing along, right?

Oh yes I can! In fact, I don't like the game and I would rather not listen to this few-words-lyrics repetitive song again either...it BORES me! Hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Oooooh geeeees....where's everybody??? Is everyone busy back at work after the lockdown??? Or is Askgamblers under lockdown instead??? 🙄

Yeah I’ve been wondering the same thing myself! It’s certainly been quiet the last few days.

I am here too - Just a little occupied at the moment....

Whats the status update with lock down in your countries? We are approaching level 2, where almost everything operating now, besides flights, unless you have a permit and cigarettes still banned.

Statistics - 250 000 confirmed cases and 6700 deaths so far in South Africa.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Whats the status update with lock down in your countries? We are approaching level 2, where almost everything operating now, besides flights, unless you have a permit and cigarettes still banned.

Wooo...6700 deaths...that's horrible man!

Glad to say, in my country, everything is now operational, almost back to normalcy, but still stressing on distancing, wearing masks and no mass gatherings. Total deaths to date is 121, amongst the lowest anywhere in the world, so we are indeed a happy bunch of citizens. 😉

On 6/18/2020 at 5:46 AM, Fiekie247 said:

Shops are opening on Monday here and schools on the 29th but it's our decision if we want to send them. We have currently exceed 42,000 deaths! Still having between 100-200 deaths a day and everything is opening back up!!

I see China is suffering a second wave now too...