Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Maybe the truth about that nasty Covid is hidden somewhere in between the current world order, capital stigma and conspiracy theories such as this one for example: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/world/asia/coronavirus-china-conspiracy-theory.html

One way or another we will never learn the whole truth, but for sure will pay for it! That's why IMHO, we'd better try to enjoy life while we still can! 🤑

Yeah, whilst i would never give folk like Icke the time of day, you'd be very naive to not hold a position on the theory spectrum.

Be in the USA/China, when you have powerful state actors/rich and powerful families in the backgrounds, you just never know. 

You see it in day to day government actions - how do you control a population? Not by sheer force but by fear. Instil fear and you can bend anyone to your will. Create a bogeyman - be it immigrants or whatnot. 

23 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Yeah, whilst i would never give folk like Icke the time of day, you'd be very naive to not Hold a position on the theory spectrum.

Be in the USA/China, when you have powerful state actors/rich and powerful families in the backgrounds, you just never know. 

You see it in day to day government actions - how do you control a population? Not by sheer force but by fear. Instil fear and you can bend anyone to your will. Create a bogeyman - be it immigrants or whatnot. 

... And then combine the artificially created fear/bogeyman with the modern 'medias' with their all-time-low-professionalism and there you go, the perfect storm that gives the perfect pretext to those holding the power (the real one) to finally achieve what they have always dreamed about - unconditional, unprecedented and unlimited power to control. ... :(

gates1.jpg.933fccce537ed6e8673563a8edeb7339.jpg

Bill Gates goes around for years saying that the world population needs to be reduced.

adds that the population can (somehow) be reduced using vaccines.

Bio research company named the 'pirbright institute' patents the coronavirus genome.

Bill Gates funds the 'pirbright institute'.

Gates foundation runs a coronavirus pandemic simulation in October 2019, predicting 65 million dead.

Wuhan coronavirus begins spreading just a couple months later, maybe sooner Bill Gates appears in the media: "looks like this is the big pandemic we've been worried about".

shortly thereafter Gates announces that he's giving money to fund coronavirus vaccine trials that will (somehow) already begin by June.

Gates steps down from Microsoft's board to "focus on philanthropy" and disappears.

All good people wish that all the bad people would somehow 'disappear from the face of this world'....but even if and when that happens, new baddies would quickly appear and take over...just like organised crime...no one can really wipe them out totally!

Who are the baddies? Generally...people with huge sums of money and with great power to  influence.

Good people who tried or wanted to change things for the better would simply 'disappear' very soon after.

This is the world as we know it now. 😒

23 hours ago, Flatzem said:

gates1.jpg.933fccce537ed6e8673563a8edeb7339.jpg

Bill Gates goes around for years saying that the world population needs to be reduced.

adds that the population can (somehow) be reduced using vaccines.

Bio research company named the 'pirbright institute' patents the coronavirus genome.

Bill Gates funds the 'pirbright institute'.

Gates foundation runs a coronavirus pandemic simulation in October 2019, predicting 65 million dead.

Wuhan coronavirus begins spreading just a couple months later, maybe sooner Bill Gates appears in the media: "looks like this is the big pandemic we've been worried about".

shortly thereafter Gates announces that he's giving money to fund coronavirus vaccine trials that will (somehow) already begin by June.

Gates steps down from Microsoft's board to "focus on philanthropy" and disappears.

Another conspiracy theory, one of so many I’ve read over the last few weeks 😫

Stay safe everyone. There maybe uncertainty for a lot of people of the coming weeks and months, so if anyone needs to talk remember we are always here. 

We may be a forum, but remember - We’re all friends here.

The world elites are behind all this as usual , and they put their signatures on this with their number 33, I showed it in that video above. But I will show each screenshot here in an upcoming post.

By the way went to the supermarket here and all the food/water/batteries was in stock , water, rice, pasta, dried beans, lentils, oats, protein powders. I didn't even look for the toilet paper tho today.. I bought a lot of stuff but I could use with some more, queues are very long tho.

I read about some people are locking themselves up in their homes with their stockpile of food and water (some have 3 months or 6 months or more supply) and they won't be coming out until this is over but this could be taking as long as for the entire of this year and maybe a few months into the next year....

Oh yeah on the streets most people are wearing masks or some scarfs and in the supermarket too, the employees wearing masks and people shopping wearing masks (some wearing the surgical mask and others filter mask) and scarf. One checkout chick took her mask off to take a drink of water tho. The employees are also wearing rubber gloves.

People jokingly commenting on those wearing a scarf that they look like they are going to rob the place!

Meanwhile the chemtrail operations are still on going. Yeah the same governments that are so "concerned" for peoples health are still spraying the sky with aluminium, barium, and strontium in the form of oxides and sulfates. That's the world we live in folks.

Shutting down of restaurants, bars, airports is taking place all over the world. Stockpile all the food (dried foods with long storage life) and water you can get your hands on. Several months supply would be recommended. Countries like Italy and Poland are not letting people out anymore or they get arrested. In China for example they put tapes on peoples door and if you open your door to sneak out of your home it will tear the tape and then the government police know you were out and then they come to take the citizen to a camp with all the other quarantined sick people.

Other observations:

sometimes you see parents wearing the masks while their child is not wearing one.

Other times the child is wearing it and the parents are not.

One car I saw had passengers wearing masks but driver was not.

It's really a mix, some older people are not wearing anything, some are wearing masks/scarfs, younger people any age group some are some are not.

Chemist employees I saw outside their shop they were taking some stuff from their car and they were wearing some surgical masks.

Garbage men wearing surgical masks, one of them was and the other wasn't as they held on to the back of the truck.

Don't go out, don't go to crowded places, don't eat out at diners/restaurants (eat at home)...and to cut the boredom, play slot games at Bitstarz...you may just win a nice cash prize! 🤣

No cash to play? Play for fun! Corvid-19 really hates happy people! Hahaha.

11 hours ago, Flatzem said:

sometimes you see parents wearing the masks while their child is not wearing one.

Just in relation to this point - on Saturday my 3 year old was a suspected Covid-19 case. He was very poorly for a week and we were sent to isolation in a side ward of a hospital and told to mask him. Let me just say it is impossible to mask a 3 year old, who's also sick! We could not get it on him, plus it was almost as big as his face. So I guess when you've seen this, this is the reason why. 

Btw, my little boy is fine and we had the all clear for the virus. It was a different viral infection and he's getting better. 

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Just in relation to this point - on Saturday my 3 year old was a suspected Covid-19 case. He was very poorly for a week and we were sent to isolation in a side ward of a hospital and told to mask him. Let me just say it is impossible to mask a 3 year old, who's also sick! We could not get it on him, plus it was almost as big as his face. So I guess when you've seen this, this is the reason why. 

Btw, my little boy is fine and we had the all clear for the virus. It was a different viral infection and he's getting better. 

some people are making their own custom made masks cause it is hard to obtain masks easily these days so perhaps those could be made for child size faces. If it is one of those surgical masks they would be made smaller cutting them and then making the rubber bands reattached somehow.

Btw been reading on various forums and on one forum someone said they bought 75kg(165 lbs) of rice from a local Indian store and about 40 tins of canned tomatoes and about 10kg of chickpeas.  They also said " I also plan to dig up the backyard and plant a heap of potatoes and carrots next weekend. we have 5000L of water in our tank that needs to be filtered in purified but that is easily done.  I think our supply chain is going to fall apart. There wont be enough drivers to bring the food to the shops and I think we will see a lot of looting in the coming weeks/months. Buckle up snowflakes ! "

Someone else said "I got asked by someone if I was getting ready to stay home when I had 14 1.2kg cans of dog food, unfortunately that's just how much my dogs eat in 7 days"

Someone else said "TP, bread, meat, pasta, cans, eggs, tissue, paper towel, wipes, laundry stuff, all gone where I am.  Frozen stuff very dented. Lots of empty fruit and veg. Interestingly the junk food isles are normal which is a surprise to me."

Someone else said "Armed robbers stealing toilet paper in Hong Kong"

Someone else said " I've got mixed feelings with all that's going on. Yes I do feel for seniors and people living week to week. People still aren't taking it seriously? So many people in the supermarkets last night still just mocking people for buying everything up, still hugging when greeting each other and probably the same people that are still going out to pubs and clubs last weekend. There has been plenty of warning. Even the toilet paper as stupid as it is, I've had people tell me I'm down to 3 rolls, tried my local Coles, none, will try tomorrow. Tomorrow comes same story they have 2 rolls left and so on. Like it's out there, go a few times a day, try petrol stations and smaller grocery stores. Whatever. It's like at this point they think this is all going to go away tomorrow? I know it's different based on where you are, but I'm not going to feel guilty for having a couple months food (if I want to stretch it) on hand and still purchasing perishable stuff every few days as I don't think it's time to tap into those supplies if there is still stuff on the shelves and people are just too lazy to do anything about the situation."

Someone else said "For someone like me, who didn't stock up (why?) been away for 2 weeks prior, come back to little toilet paper left, only to find out my shops probably won't have any for quite some time, while someone probably has 26 packs of these sitting in their cupboard that won't be used for 3 years."

Someone else said "Was at the supermarket this morning and it's getting worse. Pasta all gone, can foods emptied. Any form of dishes/laundry soaps that are on sale are gutted. No frozen veg etc."

Someone else said "Shops where I am are bare. There's no need for creativity because there is nothing to buy. No cereal, no meat, barely any fresh veg, no frozen veg, no frozen fish, the cheese is on the way out, no toothpaste, no feminine hygiene products, no canned anything at all, no tomato anything in a can or jar. If it's in a packet, a box or a can or it's frozen there aren't any. Not even any ice creams. The only thing we did have an abundance of was quorn."

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Tbh, unless you have virus the masks do little in the way of protection. Eyes are also vulnerable to catch the virus!

The UK is leaning more and more towards a total lockdown every day, it's definitely coming. How you holding up @pinnit2015

Stay safe everyone. 

so you want people to start wearing goggles (ski or swimming) in addition to wearing the masks/scarves

how about this guy here ?

cnn33.thumb.gif.b654891d0e7db38c745fa7db51b831e2.gif

make your own custom masks from cotton tshirts./material. can fit any size face then. They are not letting/not going to be letting people into any store that are not wearing masks. By the way how is this going to with any potential robberies now that SHOPS are ok with letting people in wearing FACE masks to mask their identity too. People going in looking like they are going to rob the place but the entire shop is full of these masked people anyway. Like straight out of some Hollywood movie....

By the way have any of you seen the movie Contagion, it has many similarities to what is going on with the virus. But I think they overpowered the virus in the movie tho but still viruses can mutate to become stronger tho. It was released in 2011. See the ruling elite they like to reveal some of their plans are through the film/tv industry. It is their way of operating.  It is like them saying "this is what we are going to do so what are you going to do about it peasants" They drop hints here and there, many years ahead and stamp their signature with numerology.

"Contagion" follows the rapid progress of a lethal airborne virus that kills within days. As the fast-moving epidemic grows, the worldwide medical community races to find a cure and control the panic that spreads faster than the virus itself. At the same time, ordinary people struggle to survive in a society coming apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYSyuuLk5g

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Tbh, unless you have virus the masks do little in the way of protection. Eyes are also vulnerable to catch the virus!

The UK is leaning more and more towards a total lockdown every day, it's definitely coming. How you holding up @pinnit2015

Stay safe everyone. 

Malaysia starts its nationwide lockdown today...until 31st March! 

Has anyone here been getting extra food, water and essentials that I have been saying?

Meanwhile check out some of these ladies from the Mortal Kombat universe look like they too are prepared for the coronavirus.

Khameleon

Khameleon-Mortal-Kombat-Armageddon.jpg.cf7d28abaf434535ab38a4250e928e2a.jpg

Skarlet

Skarlet-Mortal-Kombat-2011.jpg.2305e5da7675fcf4cb75ed011c80800d.jpg

Frost

Frost-Mortal-Kombat-Deadly-Alliance.jpg.70e7abf200fa4897132edd46fde6b2b7.jpg

Jade

Jade-Mortal-Kombat.jpg.3b15fb8b24e05acb4db3146e524f3385.jpg

Mileena

Mileena-Mortal-Kombat-2011.jpg.41b2eb5a3e320499cabbd9884d218e47.jpg

Kitana

Kitana-Mortal-Kombat-X.jpg.1e3c2feff8d5ca50c750ae177f106925.jpg

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel

Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic.

@cocopop3011 we're all friends here 💗 in a week it's my 6th year anniversary on AG. Hope everyone is staying safe. Have to say I am slowly feeling the impact it has on my mental health- don't get me wrong I like my alone time, but the isolation, empty streets, uncertainty of what's gonna happen in the next weeks- quite depressing :(

23 minutes ago, blondie said:

@cocopop3011 we're all friends here 💗 in a week it's my 6th year anniversary on AG. Hope everyone is staying safe. Have to say I am slowly feeling the impact it has on my mental health- don't get me wrong I like my alone time, but the isolation, empty streets, uncertainty of what's gonna happen in the next weeks- quite depressing :(

whatever you do, don't ever agree to any "vaccines" to be injected into you cause I tell ya what, they have a high chance to turn people into vegetables and a real impact on mental and physical health.

Yeah guys to be honest I feel like it's all a nightmare and I'm going to wake up soon. It doesn't seem real yet. And the UK are only at the start of this, we are about to get hit hard and I'm not going to lie I'm scared!

Today all shcools in the UK closed and we may be closed for 6 months! We are no where near the scale of Italy or China yet but they've warned us  that it is coming. 

Guys, let's make a pact. Please can we all comment in here every day to let each other know that we are safe and well. We will all get through this together.  

31 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah guys to be honest I feel like it's all a nightmare and I'm going to wake up soon. It doesn't seem real yet. And the UK are only at the start of this, we are about to get hit hard and I'm not going to lie I'm scared!

Today all shcools in the UK closed and we may be closed for 6 months! We are no where near the scale of Italy or China yet but they've warned us  that it is coming. 

Guys, let's make a pact. Please can we all comment in here every day to Let each other know that we are safe and well. We will all get through this together.  

Schools in Malta have been shut down for a week now.  Streets are very empty and I'm also trying not to leave the house unless I have to. I'm in with the pact, we're a community here, most of us have been here for years  💗

One full day at home yesterday is already making me go goo-goo. Don't really know what that is, but it's certainly making me feel like I'm in house-jail...very very boring...mentally depressing...physically slowing down due to lack of activities outside...and whatever else. I definitely cannot last for long this way!!! 😬 

11 hours ago, blondie said:

Schools in Malta have been shut down for a week now.  Streets are very empty and I'm also trying not to leave the house unless I have to. I'm in with the pact, we're a community here, most of us have been here for years  💗

I’m going to make a new thread for this later! We can all get through this with each other.