Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Used to, until 18 or so months ago when their website got blocked by all local ISPs... Unfortunately, they refused my request to keep playing via VPN, so had no other choice, but to move further. :(

And nope, you are not quite right, they are in fact one of the operators which has been commented most from your beloved Guru. Just try to get back in your memories and remember the case Johnny v/s Video Slots from a few years ago. :D:p  

How could any of us ever forget that thread  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I prayed a lot for Vegas.

I hope the City wont turn into a ghost town now.

A city that never sleeps...will never turn into a ghost town...not unless every gambler there turns into a Paddock!

From what I can imagine, his late father's genes are very strong in him...so it's not really a wonder why he became so violent and merciless, killing 58 innocent concert-goers for absolutely no reason at all! It's more than just insanity!  :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

So besides Gambling and working during the day, what else are you busy doing with your life?

This is what I have been doing, training for the marathon , running 21 KM on Sunday. Its been a Journey and tiring.

Must admit, I am actually much more commited to Gyming and running then before.

Running another 20 Km tomorrow night from home.

post-72774-0-52816200-1509512426_thumb.png

Aaaah...I now see that you like marathons...and practising running for the big day...that's great mate.  ^_^

I hardly do any running nowadays...except in real urgent cases...like running to the loo! Hahaha.  :lol:

Let me guess, you are running to the loo and writing reviews right now as I write this message.

Let me guess, you are running to the loo and writing reviews right now as I write this message.

Well...nope, that's not right actually mate...I'm not running to the loo whilst writing a review...

A few hours earlier...yes...I had to 'run' to the loo...or wet my pants...hahaha. :lol:

As for reviews, I'm done for October.  :p

After almost two years of break ... I came back   :fool:  :fool:  :fool:

Heeey...welcome back Zeljko...it's been a real long time since your last time here.

And that goes for your elusive sister too...Lilian...hehehe. Hope both of you are doing okay!  ^_^

Heeey...welcome back Zeljko...it's been a real long time since your last time here.

And that goes for your elusive sister too...Lilian...hehehe. Hope both of you are doing okay!  ^_^

Where is Lilian? BANNED?

Lilian is your sister? Why am I always the last to find things like this out. What was her full username again just to make sure we're on about the same one?

If we are ...she's definitely not banned  :lol:

Welcome back - what have you been up to?

Lilian is your sister? Why am I always the last to find things like this out. What was her full username again just to make sure we're on about the same one?

If we are ...she's definitely not banned  :lol:

Welcome back - what have you been up to?

It's Lilianinthahouse...and I thought she was his sister...geees.  :p

She is not my sister, I only know her from this forum

It's Lilianinthahouse...and I thought she was his sister...geees.  :p

Aha I thought it was Lilianinthehouse but wasn't 100%

Afi why did you think it was his sister  :lol:

She's definitely not banned though she was a great member actually we miss her.

Aha I thought it was Lilianinthehouse but wasn't 100%

Afi why did you think it was his sister  :lol:

She's definitely not banned though she was a great member actually we miss her.

Well...my memory hasn't faded me yet...but maybe this guy is the wrong Zeljko...not sure...

because there were 2 guys/members with the same name about 2 years ago!  :p

Well...my memory hasn't faded me yet...but maybe this guy is the wrong Zeljko...not sure...

because there were 2 guys/members with the same name about 2 years ago!  :p

Spot on! And both 'new' and 'old' zeljkos are now on a permanent vacation from here due to their previous threats after being caught while trying to cheat with AG paid contests...  8)

• 1 month later...

So I suppose some of you guys wondered where the Tournament Master went....?

Well - My sister was Pregnant and the baby was not growing anymore and there was some other issues as well.

They had to schedule an emergency C section and My sister was alone in this entire thing as the family was not here to support her. They said the baby stopped growing and there was no live for a short while inside her.

I immediately took some days off to go and support her, you can imagine the state a pregnant woman must be in when they about to loose a baby.

Anyways I arrived and she was in surgery, they baby didnt breath for some time after the C section but 20 minutes later they brought my little nephew back to life.

I decided to stay an extra week to help her through this stress and as well as with the baby. So all went well and I only got back yesterday, which is why I am back on the forum.

Hope all  of you guys had fun without me and Cant wait to see what Christmas exciting things are happening on AG.

Aaaaah...ooooooh...and well done mate! Glad everything came out super fine in the end...plus a new nephew for you to love too.

I'm missing my nephew like crazy too...can't wait to go and see him next week, hehehe.  ^_^