Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY ASK GAMBLERS

Thanks guuuuuuuuuys and guuuuuuuurls!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!

Coco, I'm proud of you and your memory!  ^_^

Can't wait to show you our birthday cake!!!

....and don't forget to express-mail me 1 jumbo piece of the cake...after you have sent 1 piece to Katy! Ladies first!  :D

Awena's look delicious too... :shok: ...the cake I mean... :D ...I'll probably grab the chocolate coins first! Hahahaha.

....and don't forget to express-mail me 1 jumbo piece of the cake...after you have sent 1 piece to Katy! Ladies first!  :D

Awena's look delicious too... :shok: ...the cake I mean... :D ...I'll probably grab the chocolate coins first! Hahahaha.

well, who knows, we may share the real cake once, your welcome,, eat all of the coins :)

Happy Anniversary AskGamblers!

Živeli!

:drinks:

From VideoSlots.com. ;)

hahaa Lucas Živeli !!!

Lucas I use to work in Malta ,for 6 months ,well not in La Valeta ,but in small island GOZO in 1 restaurant named" Il Maxtura " so I have nice memories from Malta - Gozo !

I wonder if that restaurant still exist  :rolleyes:

Greetings !!!

AskGamblers was my companion at least 2 years from now! I don't believe that i met AG and the AG family i felt and experience happy memories, learned something from others, the most valuable stuffs and many other great stuff!

I credited this song to AG Happy Anniversary !

P.s The first stanza of the song is for the creator of this great page and for great administrator that gave their time and efforts and also make sacrifices!

hahaa Lucas Živeli !!!

Lucas I use to work in Malta ,for 6 months ,well not in La Valeta ,but in small island GOZO in 1 restaurant named" Il Maxtura " so I have nice memories from Malta - Gozo !

I wonder if that restaurant still exist  :rolleyes:

:)) Yep, it's still there. Gozo is such a lovely quiet and peaceful little island. :)

it is all yours afi,,mhm,, you can take moneyy too, enjoY

:acute: