Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Game of Thrones slot - Coming to Microgaming

Ok, so...

Back in February 2014 there was an official PR release from Microgaming stating that they have signed with HBO a licensing agreement with HBO about one of their most popular series Game Of Thrones. The upcoming slot, just as the TV show, is based on the book series "A Song Of Fire And Ice" by George Martin.

I guess ValDes is gonna be happy. ;)

Well, the series are probably one of the best ones, based on a book I have ever seen. But the book itself...I just have no words to express my absolute admiration, worship and adoration to the author, the inimitable George R.R. Martin! :good:

• 4 weeks later...

No, I never watched neither one whole episode.. Watched 5 minutes of it and fell asleep! Don't like that kind of movies neither series.. That's why I don't like Lord of the rings, too, for example...

Hahahaha - same as my opinion of Lord of the Rings BOOORING!

I actually didn't think I'd enjoy Game of Thrones but I caught an episode with valleys and we both enjoyed it but I'm afraid we missed a few series now so don't watch it at all now

There are some actual series now! Some Vikings and Game of Thrones..people are obsessed! They live for the next episode and know all that family names, mottoes, crests  :wacko:

So many Facebook statuses when one, I think important, character died..wtf?!

No, I never watched neither one whole episode.. Watched 5 minutes of it and fell asleep! Don't like that kind of movies neither series.. That's why I don't like Lord of the rings, too, for example...

I'll pretend I never heard that... :p

Forget the movie, although it is the best one coming out from ages. Just start the book - A Song Of Fire And Ice. And then come back here again after the first 3-4 chapters...I'll be extremely curious to know if you have changed your mind.

• 6 months later...