Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Andersliket1
    Newest Member
    Andersliket1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your Best Slot Feature

I may have a row for starting another thread - but I'm taking the risk anyway!

I was just writing a game review actually and it got me thinking about all the different slot features. With so many slots being released now and they all having different features and free spins it got me thinking which one is my favourite.

My favourite feature on a slot of all time is Jack and the Beanstalks WALKING WILD. Its a rare feature, there aren't that many slots that have a feature of this kind and the ones who do I don't rate very highly.

What's your favourite slot feature? Or worst!

It would be Immortal Romance' Wild Desire feature without any doubts. It's one of a kind, it's very original and of course, it is capable to produce winnings of 12150 x bet! What else could a gambler desire from a video slot! :good:

Apart from Immortal Romance? And your not allowed to say DOA's 5 wild feature which I just know you were about to type mr Valdes!

Apart from Immortal Romance? And your not allowed to say DOA's 5 wild feature which I just know you were about to type mr Valdes!

Then it must be the free spins feature of Microgaming's Supe It Up slot. I love this game, but what drives me go back to it all these years is exactly this free spins feature and its 6x multiplier and 20 spins. Has some insane hits with this game of over 1500 x bet, which is considered as mega good hit even according to my own scale. ;)

Gonzo is amazing, yeah... I remember when i played at redbet, just imagine, 300 euros it is what i earn on my job per month. I played from 30 euro deposit without a bonus, and already had 200 euros on my account. Open gonzos, start play at 1 euro bet or so, hit feature, and than on x 15 i get 5 second best symbols, oh god, that was so amazing feeling to get around 1k euros or so win on this feature, i am just start dancing with gonzo  :D

Gonzo is amazing, yeah... I remember when i played at redbet, just imagine, 300 euros it is what i earn on my job per month. I played from 30 euro deposit without a bonus, and already had 200 euros on my account. Open gonzos, start play at 1 euro bet or so, hit feature, and than on x 15 i get 5 second best symbols, oh god, that was so amazing feeling to get around 1k euros or so win on this feature, i am just start dancing with gonzo  :D

Hahaha, sorry mate, but no one is able to dance like Gonzo! He is DA BEST when it comes to dancing, don't you know that! :D;)

Fruit Case, jack and the beanstalk free spins can win huge even just unlocking first part and when you get to the goose and they keep on coming its like wow!! Subtopia also has a really nice feature but it can end really quick on a good day players can rack up 40-50 spins though! As far as I know it continues until it malfunctions so at a good bet you can win loads!

How could I forget Alien Robots feature! If you Net-ent lovers haven't tried this game yet you really ought to! On one amazing day I hit free spins at 2.40 bet and won £727! This was only from 3 expanding wilds with best symbol so imagine I'd hit more than 3 wilds with best symbol and 2nd best it could have been even bigger! You should only play this game if you have a large bankroll or at least £60 and bet 60p a spin because it can collect, but believe me I know full well what this games capable of! get those wilds in the feature and you won't believe your eyes!

Fruit Case, jack and the beanstalk free spins can win huge even just unlocking first part and when you get to the goose and they keep on coming its like wow!! Subtopia also has a really nice feature but it can end really quick on a good day players can rack up 40-50 spins though! As far as I know it continues until it malfunctions so at a good bet you can win loads!

Remind me what the subtopia feature is....I've never been a fan of that slot!

Remind me what the subtopia feature is....I've never been a fan of that slot!

You get free spins when you land 3 gauges when in free spins the multiplier starts at x2 then when the green temperature gauge lands on reel5 it goes up to x4 then again after green stopper you get x6 multiplier when it comes the last time  the spins end but the beauty of subtopia is the longer the green gauge stays away the more free spins! It takes perseverance Cocopop but I had my first big win of £665 on this game so I can never fault it! Also look at the paytable it's pretty good! best way to play it is hit the feature about 3 times after 3rd time I went on other games to build up to 100 then came back on at x3 line bet then upped it to all lines at x10 in my case 9 lines x10. Subtopia highly under rated.

You get free spins when you land 3 gauges when in free spins the multiplier starts at x2 then when the green temperature gauge lands on reel5 it goes up to x4 then again after green stopper you get x6 multiplier when it comes the last time  the spins end but the beauty of subtopia is the longer the green gauge stays away the more free spins! It takes perseverance Cocopop but I had my first big win of £665 on this game so I can never fault it! Also look at the paytable it's pretty good! best way to play it is hit the feature about 3 times after 3rd time I went on other games to build up to 100 then came back on at x3 line bet then upped it to all lines at x10 in my case 9 lines x10. Subtopia highly under rated.

Do you know what! I honestly don't think I've ever had the free spins on this slot then because what you just said doesn't sound familiar to me at all! Maybe I'll give it a try over the next few weeks!....if I'm feeling lucky.

Do you know what! I honestly don't think I've ever had the free spins on this slot then because what you just said doesn't sound familiar to me at all! Maybe I'll give it a try over the next few weeks!....if I'm feeling lucky.

You should definitely try Subtopia, Sharon. Fantastic slot, capable to produce huge wins, very interesting concept in general. :good:

Totally agree with you, mate! :good: Which reminds me by the way, that is about time to pay this wonderful slot some attention. Farewell DOA, welcome Subtopia. :D

Farewell DOA? I never thought I'd hear the day. Ooooh this is exciting I look forward to some additions from subtopia in the screenshots thread now!