Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ver4ik
    Newest Member
    Ver4ik

• No registered users viewing this page.

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!! - My Due Date!

Thought we could have a bit of fun with this.......

We could have a few bets along the way of my pregnancy, we will start with how many babies I'm having, then the gender of the baby, then the weight and date of the baby and finally the name of the baby.

So my first scan is 1st April...I'll give you a bit of family history. I have no twins in my family. Valleys has 3 sets of twins in his family! The youngest being his brothers children - niece and nephew twins aged 12 years...we already have 1 daughter who wasn't a twin.

I have no idea what the odds are for me having twins....BUT PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

YOU HAVE TILL TUESDAY 1ST APRIL TO DECIDE

1 OR 2 BABIES? (Or more!! Lol)

We could have a few bets along the way of my pregnancy, we will start with how many babies I'm having, then the gender of the baby, then the weight and date of the baby and finally the name of the baby.

So my first scan is 1st April...I'll give you a bit of family history. I have no twins in my family. Valleys has 3 sets of twins in his family! The youngest being his brothers children - niece and nephew twins aged 12 years...we already have 1 daughter who wasn't a twin.

my bet is, you gona have 1 wonderful,cute little girl like you are Sharon and her weight will be 3.850 kg ,hmm about the name still didnt think but i will and let you know .

my bet is, you gona have 1 wonderful,cute little girl like you are Sharon and her weight will be 3.850 kg ,hmm about the name still didnt think but i will and let you know .

Just place bets on how many at the moment! When it comes to the names in just under 7 months time I'll give you a list and then you can all place bets

Sharon, I sincerely admire your courage to share all this intimate feelings and experiences! :good: You are either one of the bravest women I have ever met or the craziest one...or both combined! :D

Now back on the main subject...Oh, I mean bet! :D My internal voice is telling me "One, one, say one baby" while the doctor in me has another opinion.  :lol: Hmm, whom to trust after all...

I bet it is going to be one baby. ;)

Hihihi,,, is greatt ! I need to think of my bet first ;)

You girls are mad - I couldn't think of anything worse than being a boy myself.

Although I'd love a little boy to make my family complete. If its a girl I told Valleys we have to go for round three, although he isn't convinced at the moment!

You girls are mad - I couldn't think of anything worse than being a boy myself.

Although I'd love a little boy to make my family complete. If its a girl I told Valleys we have to go for round three, although he isn't convinced at the moment!

wow,if your second child is a girl,you would go on third child  :wacko: ,oh Sharon you must be very brave,I cant make up my mind for the second child .although my hubby wants one ,but my son is Super, hyperactive  :wacko: and i dont know if i have nerves for another one :D

wow,if your second child is a girl,you would go on third child  :wacko: ,oh Sharon you must be very brave,I cant make up my mind for the second child .although my hubby wants one ,but my son is Super, hyperactive  :wacko: and i dont know if i have nerves for another one :D

I would like a third (I have a huge family anyway) and I'm one of 4 ... But valleys definitely doesn't want a third...but I'm sure I can change his mind

And this is exactly what is happening with my wife and me right now. :)