Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Enzowun
    Newest Member
    Enzowun

• No registered users viewing this page.

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!! - My Due Date!

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, Sharon has to review our bets and state who's winning and who's gonna pay the bill! :D

I will see who's winning the bets!

I'm wondering what the next bet could be now! Because not much happens between now and delivery. So I suppose we could bet on the date but I bit early for that yet. And the names.

I had my boys name - it was going to be ......oh wait!

Shall we just bet on what I was going to name the baby if it was a boy? Just for a bit of fun and to keep the thread active? Well why not!

I will post 5 boys names including the one we picked and we will see who really knows my taste!

Be right back...

I bet new baby will have blue eyes again!

Why all these names have Jones as second part of it? Is that Valleys' surname?

I'll go with Blake, too! The prettiest one :D

Yes!! Its valleys surname. Carwyn Jones, Sophie Jones, Baby Jones. I'm still Sharon Davies till we get married though! But a good surname is worth waiting for!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okaaaay...so I've been told I'm going to have a natural birth this time, no C-Section.

So my due date is 15th Obtober 2014.

I guess our next bets could be on the date I actually deliver....who know when nature will take its course!

We can have a little bet on names too....when I've decided the name I'll write a list of possibles and then you can all place your bets....at the moment we have three names we can't decide our favourite! But for now my lips are sealed.

Then our final bets a few weeks before can be the weight!

Okaaaay...so I've been told I'm going to have a natural birth this time, no C-Section.

So my due date is 15th Obtober 2014.

I guess our next bets could be on the date I actually deliver....who know when nature will take its course!

We can have a little bet on names too....when I've decided the name I'll write a list of possibles and then you can all place your bets....at the moment we have three names we can't decide our favourite! But for now my lips are sealed.

Then our final bets a few weeks before can be the weight!

I think it will be on 7th  October