Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!! - My Due Date!

I would like a third (I have a huge family anyway) and I'm one of 4 ... But valleys definitely doesn't want a third...but I'm sure I can change his mind

Yeah, being a cute, smart and hothead girl definitely brings some 'positives' with it! :D Don't want to be in the position of Valleys when you start to 'convince' him. Or I want ?! :p

well maybe your wife is younger ,but i am old for second child I think  :rolleyes: ,well I go with that excuse  :D

Your never too old! And you are definitely not too old!

Just trusting my instinct, I'll bet on a boy. And if it is a girl, I'd still be very happy, as long as he/she is healthy and well.

And ValDes, did I understand correctly we can bet on your issue as well? Yes or No for family extension? :D

Ooh..fun! I vote YES

Your never too old! And you are definitely not too old!

Ooh..fun! I vote YES

well Sharon I do look much younger,no one gives me 38 years  and nooo I am not old no way ,but i am going with that excuse with my hubby(if hi reads this ,hi is going to be angry)  :D ,but like i said I dont have nerves for another one,if the second child will be like Luka my son ,then i will end in some  mental clinic  :D

well Sharon I do look much younger,no one gives me 38 years  and nooo I am not old no way ,but i am going with that excuse with my hubby(if hi reads this ,hi is going to be angry)  :D ,but like i said I dont have nerves for another one,if the second child will be like Luka my son ,then i will end in some  mental clinic  :D

Hahahaha!

I'm the only child and I still don't have children :D But I know that ValDes can't wait for my baby :) He always wishes me that and sometimes when I tell him that I have some news, he asks: Are you pregnant??

BTW. ValDes is not my husband, although it may seems like that from the text above

:D :D

I'm the only child and I still don't have children :D But I know that ValDes can't wait for my baby :) He always wishes me that and sometimes when I tell him that I have some news, he asks: Are you pregnant??

BTW. ValDes is not my husband, although it may seems like that from the text above

:D :D

Hahahaha! I was about to say ! WOW Valdes wants your baby? Is there something going on we don't know about hahHaha hehehee

Poor old Valdes, just look at the storm upon his bold head?!  :o

And so, allow me to shed some light upon you, my friends. ;)

hahaha, well, to be honest I don't think ValDes and his wife will go for another one. I hope you don't get mad at me, it is just a feeling. Resume: Sharon will have a lovely son, and no more children for ValDes .

We both want second and even third child as we still love each other too much. The problem is that our son was one of those babies that could make your life a real nightmare. And that's why we are still only 'dreaming' and 'training' for the next child. :D

And no, we do not accept bets on that. :p

I'm the only child and I still don't have children :D But I know that ValDes can't wait for my baby :) He always wishes me that and sometimes when I tell him that I have some news, he asks: Are you pregnant??...

That's because you are like a little sister to me and I want only the best for you, my dear. And what's best for a woman then a cute little angel...or a devil.  :lol:

BTW. ValDes is not my husband, although it may seems like that from the text above...

Confirmed! I am not Jelena's husband...yet!  :D

He just needs more AG successors! Maybe he wants to create AskGamblers Baby Army 

Yes, I've made the AG Girls army already and now it is time to move to a different 'project'. ;)

Any other questions, my fellow AskGamblers? B)

Poor old Valdes, just look at the storm upon his bold head?!  :o

And so, allow me to shed some light upon you, my friends. ;)

We both want second and even third child as we still love each other too much. The problem is that our son was one of those babies that could make your life a real nightmare. And that's why we are still only 'dreaming' and 'training' for the next child. :D

And no, we do not accept bets on that. :p

That's because you are like a little sister to me and I want only the best for you, my dear. And what's best for a woman then a cute little angel...or a devil.  :lol:

Confirmed! I am not Jelena's husband...yet!  :D

Yes, I've made the AG Girls army already and now it is time to move to a different 'project'. ;)

Any other questions, my fellow AskGamblers? B)

I am not Jelena's husband...yet! 

ohhh YET !!! Valdes are we going to new wedding ? 

i would like to see you,running from your wife ,she is  going to kill you  :D  :lol:

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your child ValDes, hopefully everything will turn out fine in the future. And there can never be too much love between husband and wife :D Oh man, I wouldn't know what to do if I had not mine. Perhaps it doesn't sound like I am a real strong tough man, but it is true. There is no shame in expressing your feelings for your wife 8)

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your child ValDes, hopefully everything will turn out fine in the future. And there can never be too much love between husband and wife :D Oh man, I wouldn't know what to do if I had not mine. Perhaps it doesn't sound like I am a real strong tough man, but it is true. There is no shame in expressing your feelings for your wife 8)

ohh it will be fine Toile ,my son is now 7 years hi is still little devil :diablo: ,but with time they will calm down,as i can see my son is calming now,but a little tiny change :D

post-4597-0-14338500-1396682482_thumb.jpg

I understand you! The biggest mistake made by nature is not making me in male form :D I would be such a charmer :p

Here's a song for us:

Same here and not just that , I have so much testosterone almost like I am a man. 1,6 is max, for females during ovulation,,Awena has 8,8 and it is 9,2 normal for males , so am I a woman ??? 

And this is exactly what is happening with my wife and me right now. :)

And this is exactly what is happening with my wife and me right now. :)

You can do it  :p

jlry.jpg

:acute: