Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

Share My Next 9 Months with OUR BABY GIRL - 9 DAYS TO GO

Hey Sharon ,how are you doing hun,I guess you are preparing for the Big day :smile:

I was about to ask this question yesterday too, how is everything ?

How are you doing Sharon ?

Aww thanks for asking girlies. Me and baby are doing really well actually. I'm 25 weeks on Wednesday which means just 15 weeks to go!

I have 9 weeks left in work before I take maternity leave. As I work from home anyway I could work right up to when I have baby but what I've decided to do is take some time off before to rest but I will go back a lot sooner than a year which is what we are allowed here in the uk for maternity leave.

I will of course keep doing my work here at AG all the way through and my mystery shopping work will continue too. So yeah I'm looking forward to having some time off.

I'm all prepared!! Literally have EVERYTHING and more. :D :D

the only thing left now is for baby to come :D

Aww thanks for asking girlies. Me and baby are doing really well actually. I'm 25 weeks on Wednesday which means just 15 weeks to go!

I have 9 weeks left in work before I take maternity leave. As I work from home anyway I could work right up to when I have baby but what I've decided to do is take some time off before to rest but I will go back a lot sooner than a year which is what we are allowed here in the uk for maternity leave.

I will of course keep doing my work here at AG all the way through and my mystery shopping work will continue too. So yeah I'm looking forward to having some time off.

I'm all prepared!! Literally have EVERYTHING and more. :D :D

the only thing left now is for baby to come :D

It will Sharon,when the right time comes for her  :)

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who don't already know, and haven't guessed from the title....I'm Pregnant.

I believe this is going to be the first AG baby so I'd love for all of you to share with me the next 9 months, well 7 now as I'm currently 10 weeks.

I haven't asked permission for this so I'm sorry If I'm not allowed, but I'm sure it will be fine. I will try where possible to add a bit of slots and gambling into the post.

I have my first scan on 1ST April, so both me and Valleys get to meet this little one for the very first time! Soon my avatar will be replaced with a pregnant one...(I'm not showing a baby belly yet)

We also get to find out whether or not there is 1,2,3.....babies in here!

As soon as I have a picture of the scan...I can introduce you all too.

We decided to tell everyone straight away as opposed to waiting till the important 12 week stage. After trying for an agonising (whilst fun ... Cheeky) time we really couldn't wait to spread the news. There is nothing more important than bringing a brand new life into the world!

........ Well apart from slots of course!

CONGRATULATIONS.. :).i love to read this that you are pregnant...i am so touched and feeling very attached with your feelings... :)

i want to share my personal experience with you...recently i was 2 months pregnant...but last month i faced miscarriage ..because of my weakness and i lost my baby.. :(

i know its very difficult for any would be mother and same for father also  to face the situation....

it was a very bad phase of my life..but because of my husband's support i came out of that situation..

and now according to doctor's advice... first i should gain some weight and after 4 months we can plan baby.. :)

i just want you to please take care of yourself and baby too...:)

Sorry to hear that sneha,I lost mine too, under terrible ,horor movie even worse circumstances, and the worst part,somehow everyone turned their back to me. But it will always be my first child and most loving. That is the hardest thing one female can go thru and no woman deserve that, but,,,

How have you been Mummy Sharon ???

Post some pics for us,,anything ???

How many days till big day ?

Sorry to hear that sneha,I lost mine too, under terrible ,horor movie even worse circumstances, and the worst part,somehow everyone turned their back to me. But it will always be my first child and most loving. That is the hardest thing one female can go thru and no woman deserve that, but,,,

thanks for understanding dear..tc..:)

Sorry Hun, I've only just seen your post. I'm good thank you! 27 weeks today...and I'm huge!

I'll take some bump pics and some pics of the babies bedroom to see if you all like it. I've decorated it really girly its gorgeous!

The most important thing is that baby and you are doing well. Today I saw photo posted by my friends, they do body painting and they do it for pregnant females free and their babies first B day party painting free of charge. They are nice, they love animals and mostly they work with kids which I found so nice, because kids are such a innocent creatures and they have positive energy. I will post the photo, this is nice gesture  anyway. I got mine on face, it was girly, when taking one lil lady to get hers as surprise,, lil lady dont want to hear for girly things,, only dinosauruses, but later on,she liked mine,, i dont have photo,but ppl were staring at me on the street, this is balkan so people acting that way somethimes for the regular things it seems to them as a miracle.

post-61595-0-57745200-1405549568_thumb.jpg