Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hdjisbd
    Newest Member
    Hdjisbd

• No registered users viewing this page.

Share My Next 9 Months with OUR BABY GIRL - 9 DAYS TO GO

So, I'm now 35 weeks! Well 35 weeks on Wednesday just 5 weeks to go!

I'm feeling huge at the moment and I'm definitely ready for the baby to come now. Tried to take a picture for you all to see my baby bump, but without the help of valleys or Sophie here at the moment it proved rather difficult! I'm getting way to big for the screen! :D :Dimage.jpg

With or without a bump, you are still the most gorgeous female forum moderator worldwide!  :give_rose:

And we all love you and wish you all the best! :friends:

I 100% agree with ValDes. Nice tatoo by the way. All the best for the upcoming weeks, for such a strong tough woman like you no problem at all.

I was going to say the same,with or without that sweet bump you are gorgeous hun  :)

Aww thank you guys! Even though I'm feeling huge I will miss my bump when it's gone .... Well maybe for a day or two :D :D :D

Hopefully the next picture I post will be of little baby jones xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm here, I'm here. Sorry I know I have been quiet this last week, been preparing everything ready for the new arrival.

Just 10 days to go now and I am so excited. Can't wait to finally meet here.

So we have the TEN DAY countdown now! Whoopie!!!!!!

I am glad that everything is ok ,Sharon !!

Well, you have all our support, dear Sharon. :) All possible good vibrations and powers of positive thinking has been released towards you right now!

Me, Luciana, Seat, Afi, Kate, Awena, Icy, biggy even Johnny... we're all waiting to see the first AG baby! Which means, by the way, that your baby is already of a celebrity! :D

Thanks everyone! Im sooooo excited.

@Lu...I have no idea if I will make it..the museum trip is on hold at the moment which is such a shame but fingers crossed it will all work out in time. 

I am actually being started off on the labour on the 14th October as I had a very traumatic experience with Sophie (I won't go into it and I haven't mentioned it because it is very morbid) so they are not willing for me to go the full two weeks over my date so im having a small process done the day before my due date (if baby jones hasn't already come) so either way she should be here very shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything will be great and smooth!! We can't wait  :wub:

My feelings exactly to this forum heroine the first time  ;)

Waiting on that baby to come out with many pictures from Sharon so we can celebrate! Also, what do you drink Sharon so that we can plan on intoxicating you after the baby's birth?  :D

My feelings exactly to this forum heroine the first time  ;)

Waiting on that baby to come out with many pictures from Sharon so we can celebrate! Also, what do you drink Sharon so that we can plan on intoxicating you after the baby's birth?  :D

Actually Icy ,Sharon is mom for the second time,i have seen the little Angel ,she is sooo sweet !!

Actually Icy ,Sharon is mom for the second time,i have seen the little Angel ,she is sooo sweet !!

Two times Sharon's been a mom? Okay good so we'll intoxicate her twice...one in the morning and another one for her choice of afternoon or evening. Cheers to Sharon's 2nd baby......yes yes I missed a few of her posts because my focus is on another girl we all know so well!