Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shellyg79
    Newest Member
    Shellyg79

• No registered users viewing this page.

Share My Next 9 Months with OUR BABY GIRL - 9 DAYS TO GO

Shaaaaaaron, what a heart melting thread!!

You have my deep and true respect for sharing such an intimate things with us, it means that you love us and trust us and that makes us really proud!

I love you Sharon and wish you all the luck with your next baby! What a lucky little creature it's going to be :)

And since you're playing from your mobile more often, there's a great application for you, slot game of course!

It's called Mega Babies and it's free in the App Store ;)

Shaaaaaaron, what a heart melting thread!!

You have my deep and true respect for sharing such an intimate things with us, it means that you love us and trust us and that makes us really proud!

I love you Sharon and wish you all the luck with your next baby! What a lucky little creature it's going to be :)

And since you're playing from your mobile more often, there's a great application for you, slot game of course!

It's called Mega Babies and it's free in the App Store ;)

Thank you Jelena xxx

And I'm off to the App Store now!

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't posted in my topic for a while so I thought I'd gave you all an update!

It was a happy 16 week anniversary yesterday! I'm already starting to get a small baby bump - which I love...I just want it to grow bigger now and some small flutters have been felt.

I haven't felt a full movement I can recognise yet ... But it won't be long.

Got a midwife appointment on the 6th May where I'll finally get to hear my little ones heartbeat! Such a magical moment - we can't wait.

I will come back and let you all know how it goes

benevolent

bɪˈnɛv(ə)l(ə)nt/

adjective

well meaning and kindly.

"he was something of a benevolent despot"

synonyms: kind, kindly, kind-hearted, warm-hearted, tender-hearted, big-hearted, good-natured, good, gracious, tolerant, benign, compassionate, caring, sympathetic, considerate, thoughtful, well meaning, obliging, accommodating, helpful, decent, neighbourly, public-spirited, charitable, altruistic, humane, humanitarian, philanthropic; More

Thank you Valdes - what a lovely word!

I will find out (as long as baby is willing and doesn't have legs crossed) on the 21st! Although there's an old wives tale that goes

You're more likely to be carrying a boy if...

Your baby's heartbeat is lower than 140 beats per minute.

You're more likely to be having a girl if...

Your baby's heartbeat is faster than 140 beats per minute.

Haha, true. :) We also have a ton of various old wives tales here in Bulgaria when it comes to determine the baby's gender. Most of them based on the mother's pregnancy in general. One of them is still my favorite though... "If the mother gets prettier during the first 3-4 months, then it would be a boy" :D My wife and I were having such fun with all these fairy tales a few years ago...

Haha, true. :) We also have a ton of various old wives tales here in Bulgaria when it comes to determine the baby's gender. Most of them based on the mother's pregnancy in general. One of them is still my favorite though... "If the mother gets prettier during the first 3-4 months, then it would be a boy" :D My wife and I were having such fun with all these fairy tales a few years ago...

Haha..in that case I'm definitely having a girl! I definitely Italy haven't reached the 'blooming' stage of pregnancy this time!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit late posting this but I gave heard the baby's heartbeat - and it was so special. Very emotional!

Unfortunately I have no idea how many beats per minute it was to see if I could determine its gender - I'm just going to have to wait for the next scan.

Baby well and growing quickly, I'm hoping my next post will be when the baby moves which I can expect to feel over the next three weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been shopping and bought loads of girls clothes - clothes that literally make your heart melt!!

I will take some pictures and post them here - some funny ones too

I also bought a Doppler. For those of you who dont know what one of them is - its so i can listen to the babys heartbeat whenever i want!

Its perfect - it arrived yesterday and have listened to the babys heart twice since then - very special

• 2 weeks later...

So I am 23 weeks on Wednesday! :D

Everything going okay so far. Baby bricking and moving all the time. In the process of decorating her room this week

My bump is growing!

Pictures of bump ONLY allowed during pregnancy. I hate putting on weight so I can't possibly allow full photos! :D :D

image.jpgimage.jpg

• 2 weeks later...